Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid has been playing us all season. Here's his interview with Rivals:

After winning a state championship Friday, Height tripped to Auburn and this was not his first quiet visit on the plains.

He thought long and hard about it and decided he wanted to be a Tiger.

"Auburn started making their move for me about four months ago," said Height. "I have had great visits there. I loved being around the players they treated me like family.

"The coaching staff is amazing. I love the facilities.

"I just fell in love with Auburn."

Height kept this to himself and that was hard to do. He went back and forth, he weighed his options and just couldn't say no to Auburn.

"This is a life changing decision and most people don’t understand how tough it was," said Height. "I am just ready to get to Auburn, be the best teammate I can be and win a national championship."

Imagine having to play teams like Duke GT UNC Virginia every year instead of the exposure from playing teams like LSU Alabama Texas A&M UGa Florida every year? Not to mention the losing while playing in this trash conference.

Miami will be a dead program as long as it’s part of the ACC Coastal division.

Advertisement
Kids that play these games almost never pan out, so I’m suddenly indifferent about losing him. In fact, him dropping improved our star average.
1576694165051.png

This kid has been playing us all season. Here's his interview with Rivals:

After winning a state championship Friday, Height tripped to Auburn and this was not his first quiet visit on the plains.

He thought long and hard about it and decided he wanted to be a Tiger.

"Auburn started making their move for me about four months ago," said Height. "I have had great visits there. I loved being around the players they treated me like family.

"The coaching staff is amazing. I love the facilities.

"I just fell in love with Auburn."

Height kept this to himself and that was hard to do. He went back and forth, he weighed his options and just couldn't say no to Auburn.

"This is a life changing decision and most people don’t understand how tough it was," said Height. "I am just ready to get to Auburn, be the best teammate I can be and win a national championship."

All fine, but no need for the last minute theatrics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine having to play teams like Duke GT UNC Virginia every year instead of the exposure from playing teams like LSU Alabama Texas A&M UGa Florida every year? Not to mention the losing while playing in this trash conference.

Miami will be a dead program as long as it’s part of the ACC Coastal division.
We’ve scheduled Texas am and Alabama but I get what your saying

Advertisement
Back