Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

I see dumbasses are out making justifications in case we miss out. Bottom line, if Height committed to any SEC team months ago, he’d be a 4 star rated player. Period. Set and match.

The fact is, he’s a helluva of a player and major loss if he doesn’t sign with Miami. Manny shot his wad and never thought his coaches that he selected would let him down by not coaching and preparing his team against FIU and Duke. This has resulted in a major Short to the stock value of the team. The mere fact Diaz has kept this somewhat together is an utter miracle.

Hope we close with the 20 committed. Personally I’d be shocked but welcome the exuberance!
Then Chantz is a 5* by that logic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins confirming it made that one good. Sad all of our plugged in guys(ivins and Stephen) have no clue what is going on.

He didn’t confirm it.

He took the reporter at the school’s word.

No one legit thought we had any shot at Baynes.

If you want to bash Stefan and Ivins for Francois that’s fine, they were wrong.

But the Baynes thing was not on them.

He didn’t confirm it.

He took the reporter at the school’s word.

No one legit thought we had any shot at Baynes.

If you want to bash Stefan and Ivins for Francois that’s fine, they were wrong.

But the Baynes thing was not on them.

Ivins I’ll bash. Stephen just needs to preface any information he puts out there if he got it from the staff. Not going to shoot the messenger that our staff is gullible and/or full of themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I’m 26 and had my graduate school paid for and became a CPA and started my own financial consulting firm... So I guess working for 25k a year busting my *** recruiting teenage drama queens didn’t appeal to me when I could make 4x that not working near the hours and not dealing with anyone’s ****. When they restructured the staff I declined the option to return because of money and because I hate recruiting.

I could get a job in the G5 as an analyst tomorrow if I wanted. Shawn Clark has called me twice since he was hired last week and I heard from Drink before he took the Mizzou job. But even a legit G5 program like App state only pays 30-35k. If he called me and offered a chance to go to Mizzou I’d be there tomorrow.
Good for him, enjoy your 15 minutes and go to a program that actually invests in success with a competent coaching staff. You can bash kids all day but the admin and coaching staff (grown men and women who get paid good money for this) for this program deserve everything coming their way.
Auburn he might be Derrick brown or Sam cowart!!

I'm not worried about someone who got hidden highlights... lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back