Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn just signed a very highly ranked uncommitted DE. Don't know if or how it affects things.

My God some of the people on this board. Every 18 year old kid is a ******* moron. Manny is getting paid $4 million a year to figure it out. If he can't do it **** him. Quit blaming the kids.

Anyone who is an actual parent would recognize that acting like a jackass isn't excusable just b/c someone else is "getting paid $4m to figure it out".

Just a stupid point of view and why these ***-clowns get more emboldened with their theatrics every year.

Jobe, Francois, Keith Bryant, and Height are the type of guys you're white knighting for.

Anyone who is an actual parent would recognize that acting like a jackass isn't excusable just b/c someone else is "getting paid $4m to figure it out".

Just a stupid point of view and why these ***-clowns get more emboldened with their theatrics every year.

Jobe, Francois, Keith Bryant, and Height are the type of guys you're white knighting for.

Yet there doesn't seem to be much evidence that Height acts like this on a consistent basis or with multiple schools, it's just specific to this coaching staff and program.............................................I wonder why????????

Advertisement
Whats funny is that if we land this kid the slurpers will be like yay manny he landed an oos DE who's really good. Only to be reminded that this kid was "committed" to us for a while

Advertisement
So if he signs with Miami, Manny gets no credit. Auburn, Manny gets blamed??

Got it.

If he signs with us, it will be one of the few examples of Manny actually doing his ******* job in the past 12 months.

He moved on this kid when he was a 3 star and no other big boys wanted him. If he can't lock it down from that point then it's on him.

Yet there doesn't seem to be much evidence that Height acts like this on a consistent basis or with multiple schools, it's just specific to this coaching staff and program.............................................I wonder why????????

He's doing it to both coaching staffs.

We disagree on this so no more back and forth. You have your opinion and I have mine.

He's doing it to both coaching staffs.

We disagree on this so no more back and forth. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Not exactly...........one school he's been committed to for months the other he hasn't. One school he's actively addressing their fans, the other not so much. One school doesn't even know if he has a spot, the other has been on him for months. This isn't just a clear cut matter of opinion difference but sure..............it can end there.

Advertisement
Back