Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are three modes of persuasion. Ethos, logos, and pathos. Relying solely on pathos is rarely a winning formula.

Not sure what thread you're reading but there seems to me to be a whole lot of kids will be kids comments. There is no justification for the drama.

LOL, if that’s all you got from it the reading comprehension issue might be on your end.

Advertisement
LOL, if that’s all you got from it the reading comprehension issue might be on your end.

1576632883565.png

So you point out that "no one is justifying the kid's actions" to which I state there are a lot of people saying kids will be kids (basically not their fault) and I'm the one with the reading comprehension problem?

Got it.

View attachment 105379

So you point out that "no one is justifying the kid's actions" to which I state there are a lot of people saying kids will be kids (basically not their fault) and I'm the one with the reading comprehension problem?

Got it.

Yes, because I wrote a lot of what you’re talking about and never once suggested that the kid was justified in what he did but simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation. If there is an actual quote in the simple context of boys will be boys and the kid has no fault, that’s on them but I haven’t seen that stated.

So Coach Mandy can crash a coaching clinic unannounced before the season trolling a fellow professional and the fan boys call it savage but a kid trolls the staff and it’s unacceptable? Same coach can hashtag, tweet, and act arrogant as **** before the season but when things aren’t going well start talking about a rebuild and tucking tail to save his rep while passive aggressively throwing shade at a previous staff HE WAS A PART OF..............but the kid changes his mind last minute, throws shade on the fan base, and it’s unacceptable? The kid is expected to behave a certain way but the adult professional getting paid to recruit him and be an example isn’t?

Even if the answer is no, what exactly does the kid owe to a coach who acts like that? Does it mean it’s the right way to act, no but look at who is recruiting him. These “professionals” deserve whatever happens to them and if their actions backed up their bull****, it wouldn’t matter either way.

Again, you wanna go after the kid for his decision making fine...................at the end of the day they are kids, it's not uncommon. My bigger problem is this program giving prospects with legit choices absolutely no reason to come play at Miami while being blatantly arrogant and clueless during the process. Is this really what they get paid 6 and 7 figure annual salaries for???

Also, did they cheer him on cause of what they thought he'd do at Miami or because they just cared about him??? Lets not act like this is anything more than business and right now.......................business is bad and the people to target are obvious.

Apparently you don't get it...............it's not about justifying his actions but recognizing the real problem. Fans wanna get caught up in their emotions when things don't go right for their team and go after the kid (not an adult but a kid getting ready to make a serious life decision) while the 7 figure head coach bathes in his incompetence and his boss stands in the corner with Strawley's ***** up his ***.

You expect kids to act stupid from time to time and not think about their actions............you don't expect your well paid staff to be incompetent at every level of their jobs.

GTFOH. Stop being an apologist for these hoe *** kids! Theres a huge difference between this current generation and the one that came before them. Huge difference. If you really want to talk about identifying the root cause, these hoe *** kids have no integrity & character, and thats the main issue. It has absolutely nothing to do with incompetence @ MIA. There's a right & a wrong way to do something. If he doesn't want to go to MIA or wants to commit somewhere else he should've decommitted a long time ago. This is literally the 9th hr and you're expecting this staff to have other viable backup plans that are of equal value?? LMAO. That's beyond ridiculous. This is an epidemic that is occurring across the board in CFB, not just @ MIA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think everyone we have committed that plans to sign tommorrow will sign, but all the other prospects we have been recruiting ,such as Flowe, and Francios, will not be coming to UM. This clas is not over, but the staff is gonna have to do some real research and evaluation to find guys who are UM quality after the early signing period.

Yes, because I wrote a lot of what you’re talking about and never once suggested that the kid was justified in what he did but simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation. If there is an actual quote in the simple context of boys will be boys and the kid has no fault, that’s on them but I haven’t seen that stated.

So Coach Mandy can crash a coaching clinic unannounced before the season trolling a fellow professional and the fan boys call it savage but a kid trolls the staff and it’s unacceptable? Same coach can hashtag, tweet, and act arrogant as **** before the season but when things aren’t going well start talking about a rebuild and tucking tail to save his rep while passive aggressively throwing shade at a previous staff HE WAS A PART OF..............but the kid changes his mind last minute, throws shade on the fan base, and it’s unacceptable? The kid is expected to behave a certain way but the adult professional getting paid to recruit him and be an example isn’t?

Even if the answer is no, what exactly does the kid owe to a coach who acts like that? Does it mean it’s the right way to act, no but look at who is recruiting him. These “professionals” deserve whatever happens to them and if their actions backed up their bull****, it wouldn’t matter either way.

Everything you just typed is irrelevant to the kid's actions.

He's acted like an ***-clown ... plain and simple (regardless of whether he goes to UM or Auburn at this point).

Last edited:
Advertisement

You said what I’ve wanted to say but in a much better fashion

It’s like ppl start to act like a jilted gf

Same thing happened last year
When I mentioned boggle looked like a wr, ppl here were defending him like crazy, then he commits to the gates and those same ppl start to point out how his size is an issue

It’s funny the flip flopping that goes on

GTFOH. Stop being an apologist for these hoe *** kids! Theres a huge difference between this current generation and the one that came before them. Huge difference. If you really want to talk about identifying the root cause, these hoe *** kids have no integrity & character, and thats the main issue. It has absolutely nothing to do with incompetence @ MIA. There's a right & a wrong way to do something. If he doesn't want to go to MIA or wants to commit somewhere else he should've decommitted a long time ago. This is literally the 9th hr and you're expecting this staff to have other viable backup plans that are of equal value?? LMAO. That's beyond ridiculous. This is an epidemic that is occurring across the board in CFB, not just @ MIA.

Exactly it’s widespread
Trolling and sht this happens all across the country
Even Zion flipped last minute last year
The thing is it ain’t gonna change
It sucks but it is what it is
In general there’s not much integrity in this country
Coaches flip last minute and live many many more lives affected and changed, kids see coaches do it so why shouldn’t they

LMAO at being an apologist, no I simply put the blame where it belongs. And if it’s a generational thing why is Manny acting like every bit of the hoe you claim these kids are being???

Advertisement
Back