Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

I love the kid’s potential, but I’m not sure I recall this much attention given to a 3* recruit who is not from Dade or Broward. Kid got exactly what he wanted.

Advertisement
To put things in perspective:

1576624378569.png

1576624403680.png

We're getting a much better player.

I love the kid’s potential, but I’m not sure I recall this much attention given to a 3* recruit who is not from Dade or Broward. Kid got exactly what he wanted.

I asked why all the excitement over a 3 star back in the 1000 percent days. Response was that he is underrated by all sites. 🤷‍♂️

At this point, I really don’t want to be cheering for him. Hope he picks AU or Manny lives up to his “no more playing the U” talk and picks AU for him. Front 7 is not and won’t be a Miami weakness.

Advertisement
Height should not sell himself cheap and stick to his original decision.Miami will offer him a better education and destination where he will become a better person in the long term instead of flipping for a few bucks .

Advertisement
Height should not sell himself cheap and stick to his original decision.Miami will offer him a better education and destination where he will become a better person in the long term instead of flipping for a few bucks .
I've seen posts that say dad is behind this. Might be the kind of guy that would sell his son for a chance to retire early.

The difference is I bet you were a very competent teacher and set the right example therefore your expectations for the kids you taught were both warranted and reciprocated (for the most part, outliers can happen in any set of variables). These coaches have disrespected other coaching staffs crashing coaching clinics, they've gone around tweeting nonsense like they were kids themselves, allowed kids to not show up for practice and literally quit the team only to bring them back with open arms, and when it was time to put up or shut up showed their lack of preparation. But as coaches you want kids you're recruiting to take you seriously and act a certain way???? The issue isn't whether the kid should be respectful (they should always be and up until this very incident I haven't seen anything to suggest Height isn't a respectful kid), it's the adult and professional setting the example to justify change to the kid (more than likely the kid has seen through the bull**** and made a decision). Is it the best way..................no but he is still a kid and I'm sure emotionally reacting to a fan base and incompetent coaching staff which isn't surprising.

It's his 15 minutes of fame and what goes around comes around, life lessons can be tough. The bigger problem is that had our program been where it's supposed to be................it wouldn't matter either way.
This is extremely well stated. 11/10

The difference is I bet you were a very competent teacher and set the right example therefore your expectations for the kids you taught were both warranted and reciprocated (for the most part, outliers can happen in any set of variables). These coaches have disrespected other coaching staffs crashing coaching clinics, they've gone around tweeting nonsense like they were kids themselves, allowed kids to not show up for practice and literally quit the team only to bring them back with open arms, and when it was time to put up or shut up showed their lack of preparation. But as coaches you want kids you're recruiting to take you seriously and act a certain way???? The issue isn't whether the kid should be respectful (they should always be and up until this very incident I haven't seen anything to suggest Height isn't a respectful kid), it's the adult and professional setting the example to justify change to the kid (more than likely the kid has seen through the bull**** and made a decision). Is it the best way..................no but he is still a kid and I'm sure emotionally reacting to a fan base and incompetent coaching staff which isn't surprising.

It's his 15 minutes of fame and what goes around comes around, life lessons can be tough. The bigger problem is that had our program been where it's supposed to be................it wouldn't matter either way.

Nothing justifies acting like an ***-clown like this kid is doing .... not losing to ****** teams, not ****** coaches, and not lunatic fans tweeting for/against these teenagers. Even if he comes here, the stink of these theatrics is going to take a long time to dissipate.

Advertisement
Yes the journalists who majored in English and communications are right 100% of the time.

ignore the fact that no one is still recruiting Williams or attempted after he committed yet Auburn is still pushing for Height.

Maybe that is b/c Williams comes from a different kind of family .... like maybe one where the father isn't trying to pimp his son out to the $EC.

Maybe that is b/c Williams comes from a different kind of family .... like maybe one where the father isn't trying to pimp his son out to the $EC.

Could be. He also doesn’t have a father involved in his life iirc.

Advertisement
Nothing justifies acting like an ***-clown like this kid is doing .... not losing to ****** teams, not ****** coaches, and not lunatic fans tweeting for/against these teenagers. Even if he comes here, the stink of these theatrics is going to take a long time to dissipate.

Which is probably why no one is justifying the kid’s actions, just highlighting the flaws of the supposed professionals and adults.

I see dumbasses are out making justifications in case we miss out. Bottom line, if Height committed to any SEC team months ago, he’d be a 4 star rated player. Period. Set and match.

The fact is, he’s a helluva of a player and major loss if he doesn’t sign with Miami. Manny shot his wad and never thought his coaches that he selected would let him down by not coaching and preparing his team against FIU and Duke. This has resulted in a major Short to the stock value of the team. The mere fact Diaz has kept this somewhat together is an utter miracle.

Hope we close with the 20 committed. Personally I’d be shocked but welcome the exuberance!

Which is probably why no one is justifying the kid’s actions, just highlighting the flaws of the supposed professionals and adults.

Not sure what thread you're reading but there seems to me to be a whole lot of kids will be kids comments. There is no justification for the drama.

Advertisement
Back