Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

it isnt bout our staff. its about how these kids handle their stuff. . regardless of the coaching job manny and co did this year, they havent disrespected the kid that we know of. treat humans like humans is the least we could ask for. decommit and go to AU or stop the trolling. this goes for the AU fans that could end up getting trolled as well

Agree. This is just bullsh*t going on now. Parent has no integrity at all

Advertisement
it isnt bout our staff. its about how these kids handle their stuff. . regardless of the coaching job manny and co did this year, they havent disrespected the kid that we know of. treat humans like humans is the least we could ask for. decommit and go to AU or stop the trolling. this goes for the AU fans that could end up getting trolled as well

If our staff of well paid grown men don't understand that kids "handle their stuff" poorly from time to time and fail to have competent back up plans in place..................then yes it's completely about the staff.

We're on to the fourth head coach that "can't recruit" and ya'll exclusively still blame the coach. This isn't a one problem issue and until the entire process gets fixed this will continue. Manny has some responsibility but it's not entirely his fault.

Either us or the war eagle brigade is getting trolled. Pro job here too

All the social media followers can unleash on him tomorrow if he signs with auburn. Won’t blame the people because his troll job deserves it, guess we will see tomorrow. Might come down to if Auburn has space and if not he would be ours. I’m not in the situation but I don’t know if my pride could let me be someone’s sloppy seconds like that.

Advertisement

@HurricaneHauk
I'm not saying that you were lying. I'm saying that that's not what I've heard. Tell him to name the ones that he's expecting tomorrow. Also ask him who he expects AU to sign at the Buck position.

We're on to the fourth head coach that "can't recruit" and ya'll exclusively still blame the coach. This isn't a one problem issue and until the entire process gets fixed this will continue. Manny has some responsibility but it's not entirely his fault.

Manny couldn't recruit at Texas or here under Richt. He was our LB coach/DC under Richt and got no one.

Winning is the best ingredient for successful recruiting. Check Dabo's initial Clemson classes

What changed in the last five days?

Same AD, same coach, same school. If he’s sure about flipping it makes it OK to troll and **** all over her school you were supposedly in love with less than a week ago?

I don't know the specifics of why and don't pretend to, the real issue and question that should be asked is......................why are we once again left with our pants down and unprepared for this potential outcome??? This is business, I don't give a **** about the morality of a high school kids college choice. Had this program taken care of it's own ****, they'd be giving these kids more to think about when these potential situations happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1576608942805.png

Advertisement
Back