Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
Auburn booster I know said Height is ours unless Auburn loses a commit tomorrow

Funny how Manny Diaz Jr here knows boosters at Auburn. **** most of this site hangs out with boosters from other schools except Miami boosters. On this site posters have got the run down on how Bama, Auburn, UGA, Ckemson, USC, USCe, Nebraska etc pay their recruits because they are BFF's with rich boosters but can't afford to pay for a billboard .

That's not what I heard. He's a take for AU.Just goes to show 18 year olds have no rhyme or reason for what they do. He really has no reason to troll either school but he's doing it. AU thinks he's theirs. We shall see in 24 hours.

mid he bounces, Miami might have to hit the portal for a De. Who knows if Patchan comes back. That leaves Greg, Phillips who hasn’t played in multiple years, Harvey and williams who haven’t done anything. This kid could get minutes early. Not sure why he would bounce. Greg and patch are gone after next year and the DE spots will be wide open.0

Advertisement
The fact he is posting on Facebook now instead of Twitter or Instagram like everyone else should tell you something. He's been all Miami on his Twitter posts through Saturday. Either that was all part of the troll job - and a masterful one at that - or he thinks posting on Facebook keeps the crazy Twitter people off him. IDK Still think the father is behind all of this. $EC shenanigans

The fact he is posting on Facebook now instead of Twitter or Instagram like everyone else should tell you something. He's been all Miami on his Twitter posts through Saturday. Either that was all part of the troll job - and a masterful one at that - or he thinks posting on Facebook keeps the crazy Twitter people off him. IDK Still think the father is behind all of this. $EC shenanigans

He is 100% posting on FB to avoid the heat and backlash.

If he does flip, what a **** way to do it. If he’s trolling auburn, again, what a **** way to do it.

FIVE DAYS AGO: 1000% Cane, my recruitment is over, signing next week (Nice pic with Manny and staff). Stef has said one of if the most solid kids in the class.

Now miraculously there is a legit chance he signs with Auburn? That is a **** of a troll job and a giant, "go *** your own face Manny" if it happens. No other way to spin this. Yeah yeah kids love the attention and love to mess with fans but ****.

Advertisement
Good for him, enjoy your 15 minutes and go to a program that actually invests in success with a competent coaching staff. You can bash kids all day but the admin and coaching staff (grown men and women who get paid good money for this) for this program deserve everything coming their way.

Good for him, enjoy your 15 minutes and go to a program that actually invests in success with a competent coaching staff. You can bash kids all day but the admin and coaching staff (grown men and women who get paid good money for this) for this program deserve everything coming their way.
So decommit and go to Auburn. No need to troll fans, some of whom actually showed up at the state championship game to cheer you on. No bueno

So decommit and go to Auburn. No need to troll fans, some of whom actually showed up at the state championship game to cheer you on. No bueno

Again, you wanna go after the kid for his decision making fine...................at the end of the day they are kids, it's not uncommon. My bigger problem is this program giving prospects with legit choices absolutely no reason to come play at Miami while being blatantly arrogant and clueless during the process. Is this really what they get paid 6 and 7 figure annual salaries for???

Also, did they cheer him on cause of what they thought he'd do at Miami or because they just cared about him??? Lets not act like this is anything more than business and right now.......................business is bad and the people to target are obvious.

FIVE DAYS AGO: 1000% Cane, my recruitment is over, signing next week (Nice pic with Manny and staff). Stef has said one of if the most solid kids in the class.

Now miraculously there is a legit chance he signs with Auburn? That is a **** of a troll job and a giant, "go *** your own face Manny" if it happens. No other way to spin this. Yeah yeah kids love the attention and love to mess with fans but ****.

I really think it's all about the father. Auburn will make it worth his while. Going back to look at the picture from last week, only his mom was there when Manny visited. Don't know if there's anything to read into but given what's going on, it struck me....

Even his coach thought it was all done with Miami last Thursday....

Advertisement
Again, you wanna go after the kid for his decision making fine...................at the end of the day they are kids, it's not uncommon. My bigger problem is this program giving prospects with legit choices absolutely no reason to come play at Miami while being blatantly arrogant and clueless during the process. Is this really what they get paid 6 and 7 figure annual salaries for???

Also, did they cheer him on cause of what they thought he'd do at Miami or because they just cared about him??? Lets not act like this is anything more than business and right now.......................business is bad and the people to target are obvious.
Gotcha. So troll fans because the coaches suck, and the administration is incompetent. Ok

I really think it's all about the father. Auburn will make it worth his while. Going back to look at the picture from last week, only his mom was there when Manny visited. Don't know if there's anything to read into but given what's going on, it struck me....

Even his coach thought it was all done with Miami last Thursday....
SEC doing SEC things.

Advertisement
Gotcha. So troll fans because the coaches suck, and the administration is incompetent. Ok

Apparently you don't get it...............it's not about justifying his actions but recognizing the real problem. Fans wanna get caught up in their emotions when things don't go right for their team and go after the kid (not an adult but a kid getting ready to make a serious life decision) while the 7 figure head coach bathes in his incompetence and his boss stands in the corner with Strawley's ***** up his ***.

You expect kids to act stupid from time to time and not think about their actions............you don't expect your well paid staff to be incompetent at every level of their jobs.

it isnt bout our staff. its about how these kids handle their stuff. . regardless of the coaching job manny and co did this year, they havent disrespected the kid that we know of. treat humans like humans is the least we could ask for. decommit and go to AU or stop the trolling. this goes for the AU fans that could end up getting trolled as well

What changed in the last five days?

Same AD, same coach, same school. If he’s sure about flipping it makes it OK to troll and **** all over her school you were supposedly in love with less than a week ago?

Advertisement
Back