Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
Right!!! Tell me something new champ! Who did you recruit for big time?
Past tense got fired? Couldn't recruit? Jeff Hafley did what you did and became a head coach!

Well I’m 26 and had my graduate school paid for and became a CPA and started my own financial consulting firm... So I guess working for 25k a year busting my *** recruiting teenage drama queens didn’t appeal to me when I could make 4x that not working near the hours and not dealing with anyone’s ****. When they restructured the staff I declined the option to return because of money and because I hate recruiting.

I could get a job in the G5 as an analyst tomorrow if I wanted. Shawn Clark has called me twice since he was hired last week and I heard from Drink before he took the Mizzou job. But even a legit G5 program like App state only pays 30-35k. If he called me and offered a chance to go to Mizzou I’d be there tomorrow.

Advertisement
There’s no rumors on him, his coach said he was solid yesterday and FSU is not in it with him per canesport

its bc Stefan posted the rumors in the thread. it was shut down before stefan posted it and remains the same.

This boss man is all Cane. He has knee scratcher arms and the perfect build for DE in a 4-3. Upside off the charts if he is a real worker.

Advertisement
Lmao
IMG_20191217_100805.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn booster I know said Height is ours unless Auburn loses a commit tomorrow

That's not what I heard. He's a take for AU.Just goes to show 18 year olds have no rhyme or reason for what they do. He really has no reason to troll either school but he's doing it. AU thinks he's theirs. We shall see in 24 hours.

Advertisement
Back