Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmm. This thread is only 18 pages. If it hits 50 by Wednesday then he gone. If not we may still have a chance.

The closer to 50 pages the lower our chances get though.

Right now I like our chances as we haven't even hit the 50% page mark.

The page count never lies.

Last edited:
Hmm. This thread is only 18 pages. If it hits 50 by Wednesday then he gone. If not we may still have a chance.

The closer to 50 pages the lower our chances get though.

Right now I like our chances as we haven't even hit the 50% page mark.

The page count never lies.

1576537665349.png

Advertisement
Best defensive player in the class. You got your opinion and I’ve got mine and I’ve said this since before he committed. Chantz could give him a run for his money right now but Chantz is close to physically maxed out and Romello hasn’t even reached that phase of development yet.
Best player you seen with no film shut the **** up.. you just being anti and piling on.. like the rest of the brigade

Advertisement
Amazing how fast this thread has slowed down since the cry babies stopped whining. Guess people just look to post to bich around here. Makes me wonder how many are truly Cane fans. Either that or their just miserable and use this site to vent and cuss cause they don't have the balls to tell their spouses theyre not doing the dishes tonight.

Advertisement
Ive watched him play since he was a freshman in high school you *** clown. I used to recruit for a D1 school and Georgia was my territory.

Right!!! Tell me something new champ! Who did you recruit for big time?
Past tense got fired? Couldn't recruit? Jeff Hafley did what you did and became a head coach!

Advertisement
Back