Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
All I Know is the threads on here better be longer for the guys who DO decide to be hurricanes than the ones who don’t after a 6-6 season... About time we stop worrying so much about guys who don’t come here and praising the ones who do
Won’t happen. It’s always about the one that got away. That’s how this place works. 🤷‍♂️

Won’t happen. It’s always about the one that got away. That’s how this place works. 🤷‍♂️
Especially since so many of them “got away.” It just leaves a depressed taste in the mouth year after year with this ****. I hate UM and everyone that works there and has created this loser culture!

All I Know is the threads on here better be longer for the guys who DO decide to be hurricanes than the ones who don’t after a 6-6 season... About time we stop worrying so much about guys who don’t come here and praising the ones who do
If you call your wife to say you will be home by 7, short convo. If you call from your girlfriend’s and say you ain’t ever coming home, very long conversation and follow up texts. Same idea.

Advertisement

I mean the thread was started because he was saying he was 1000% committed. Many of the posts were about that in the beginning. It’s Not fair to hate on us haters for the page count on this one when he does decommit.

Also can we acknowledge HE POSTED PICTURES OF HIMSELF AT AUBURN ON A SECRET VISIT AND THEN GOT MAD PEOPLE STARTED TALKING ABOUT HIM BEING AT AUBURN. Somehow again people are blaming Miami fans for this. Blows my mind.

I hate the staphylococcus but I get people trying to show some appreciation to the kids we do get, just on principle.

Advertisement
It's called recruiting and UM is ****** at it. First and foremost, UM is definitely not on a high enough level above Nebraska and Marlyand where you can expect a kid to just jump ship and commit to UM after not having any contact with the staff for a while, just recently being offered, and not being treated as a priority but expect the. Besides the small cases of bags, there are 3 big things when it comes to recruiting, building a relationship with the prospect, convincing the prospect that he is wanted, and showing him how you can develope him, this takes time. I do not understand how some of y'all don't understand that. It is like this, a girl likes you and she pretty good looking, but you just waste your time trying to go for other girls but when **** do not workout with them you try to go back to her but your to late becuase she already has a boyfriend. But since she like you before you expect her to just drop her boyfriend and come to you, that **** is unrealistic.
Just described all these posters and their “but it’s *insert school here*” “we really losing kids to *insert school here?”

1576531174030.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
My boy who is a recruiting assistant for South Carolina told me the he was told Height 100% visited Auburn this weekend and he also told me they are confident he ends up there because he has been discouraged with the way Miami is projecting to finish their class.

Im not sure if this part is true or not, but he may have been told Flowe & Greene were going to be in this class from our staff. Now with that looking unlikely he is giving Auburn another shot.
Dumbest staff in history.

Advertisement
Back