Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
By the way, to play along with what he said, when did he visit Auburn? Would've been nice if the CaneSport reporter asked him. He received an Auburn offer on May 25th and committed to the Hurricanes on July 1st. I see summer visits listed for UF, USCe, Tennessee, and Kentucky. No Auburn. On August 19th an article comes out that Auburn is working hard on flipping him. Not sure if that article states if Height previously visited Auburn

No Auburn mentioned

Don't see the Auburn pictures on his feed

Kid was at Auburn

Advertisement
Would he be the type of person to troll Miami?

Dec 8th told Greene to make that move to Miami
Dec 9th told Washington to make that move to Miami
On Dec 12th he asks Slaughter to join him at Miami
Dec 12th posted "great day with Fam" (coaches visited) "Btw im done with recruitment im 1000%"
Before his championship game on Dec 13th, he posted a video of him in a Miami Polo
Dec 14th retweeted all pro-Miami pics from other players visits to Coral Gables
Still has 1000% committed Pinned on twitter
His Profile Pic is him in a Miami uniform
And in his Bio, it says DE for the University of Miami

That's a lot of trolling and for what reason? I would think he would just be silent if he had intentions of leaving.
Ya gonna learn!

For the record it's fine if he wants to go to Auburn but enough of this trolling crap. I'm sure the staff has treated him with nothing but respect. If you aren't coming, decommit, thank everyone, and go where you want. No need for the cryptic, one billion % committed, passive aggressive tweets.

Is he actively refuting speculation and reaffirming his commitment? If not, expect the “respect my decision” tweet shortly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody wants to play for the championship level defense Miami has? Weird
That’s because it’s not championship level and never was. Diaz’s defense and as a coach is all smoke and mirrors gimmicks. A championship defense doesn’t make eVery QB we faced in 2017 look like a heisman candidate. It doesn’t finish at the bottom in power 5 In 3rd down conversion and dead last 130/130 in 4th down conversion. Diaz sucks and he has his whole FB career from Texas On, he’s only good at bull****ting a skill he used on Blake even though we all know Blake is the weakest muthe****er on this planet and easier to con then child. Smh the sooner us fans realize that and stop buying$$$ this false *** product the sooner the admin wakes up aNd does something! Don’t be an enabler. I already canceled my season tickets with some choice words for the person from the ticket dept as well as all future donations until this “handout” welfare university geTs serious about building a program that can compete and a quality product for us fans! To all the enablers out there still allowing UM to steak your money 🖕🖕🖕

Advertisement
Definitely not championship level
That’s because it’s not championship level and never was. Diaz’s defense and as a coach is all smoke and mirrors gimmicks. A championship defense doesn’t make eVery QB we faced in 2017 look like a heisman candidate. It doesn’t finish at the bottom in power 5 In 3rd down conversion and dead last 130/130 in 4th down conversion. Diaz sucks and he has his whole FB career from Texas On, he’s only good at bull****ting a skill he used on Blake even though we all know Blake is the weakest muthe****er on this planet and easier to con then child. Smh the sooner us fans realize that and stop buying$$$ this false *** product the sooner the admin wakes up aNd does something! Don’t be an enabler. I already canceled my season tickets with some choice words for the person from the ticket dept as well as all future donations until this “handout” welfare university geTs serious about building a program that can compete and a quality product for us fans! To all the enablers out there still allowing UM to steak your money 🖕🖕🖕
I well aware of how bark with no bite Miami defense is, just wondered if the "top whatever in FEI" crowd had an answer for me. Even so, defensive players chosing to go to Nebraska and Maryland is ******* wild

I well aware of how bark with no bite Miami defense is, just wondered if the "top whatever in FEI" crowd had an answer for me. Even so, defensive players chosing to go to Nebraska and Maryland is ******* wild
It's called recruiting and UM is ****** at it. First and foremost, UM is definitely not on a high enough level above Nebraska and Marlyand where you can expect a kid to just jump ship and commit to UM after not having any contact with the staff for a while, just recently being offered, and not being treated as a priority but expect the. Besides the small cases of bags, there are 3 big things when it comes to recruiting, building a relationship with the prospect, convincing the prospect that he is wanted, and showing him how you can develope him, this takes time. I do not understand how some of y'all don't understand that. It is like this, a girl likes you and she pretty good looking, but you just waste your time trying to go for other girls but when **** do not workout with them you try to go back to her but your to late becuase she already has a boyfriend. But since she like you before you expect her to just drop her boyfriend and come to you, that **** is unrealistic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back