Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
Would he be the type of person to troll Miami?

Dec 8th told Greene to make that move to Miami
Dec 9th told Washington to make that move to Miami
On Dec 12th he asks Slaughter to join him at Miami
Dec 12th posted "great day with Fam" (coaches visited) "Btw im done with recruitment im 1000%"
Before his championship game on Dec 13th, he posted a video of him in a Miami Polo
Dec 14th retweeted all pro-Miami pics from other players visits to Coral Gables
Still has 1000% committed Pinned on twitter
His Profile Pic is him in a Miami uniform
And in his Bio, it says DE for the University of Miami

That's a lot of trolling and for what reason? I would think he would just be silent if he had intentions of leaving.

Advertisement
Would he be the type of person to troll Miami?

Dec 8th told Greene to make that move to Miami
Dec 9th told Washington to make that move to Miami
On Dec 12th he asks Slaughter to join him at Miami
Dec 12th posted "great day with Fam" (coaches visited) "Btw im done with recruitment im 1000%"
Before his championship game on Dec 13th, he posted a video of him in a Miami Polo
Dec 14th retweeted all pro-Miami pics from other players visits to Coral Gables
Still has 1000% committed Pinned on twitter
His Profile Pic is him in a Miami uniform
And in his Bio, it says DE for the University of Miami

That's a lot of trolling and for what reason? I would think he would just be silent if he had intentions of leaving.

It’s simple strategy. You keep everything on the down low so the staff he’s committed to doesn’t get wind of it. By time they get wind of it, it’s already too late and you have no counter punch, kid is signing his LOI.

It happens every year and no one is immune to it, even Bama/Georgia and that crowd get got. It just happens more to us because this staff is terrible at Real perception and the big picture in recruiting.

It’s simple strategy. You keep everything on the down low so the staff he’s committed to doesn’t get wind of it. By time they get wind of it, it’s already too late and you have no counter punch, kid is signing his LOI.

It happens every year and no one is immune to it, even Bama/Georgia and that crowd get got. It just happens more to us because this staff is terrible at Real perception and the big picture in recruiting.

It makes zero sense in this case. What would he have to gain? If he wants to go to Auburn then decommit, Miami isn't a rival nor are they in the SEC. It would just be the point of being a jerk to coaches that have been really good to him. He also did post a pic of him in the Auburn colors. So if he just didnt want to deal with Manny trying to get him back why do that?

Advertisement
Do people understand that 90% of the supposed jerks on twitter are idiot nole and gator fans posing as Miami fans?

The kiss of death.
BDF129ED-3BA5-4B45-B31D-04D9B18456B0.png

If anyone thinks he isn't coming here because some "fans" tweeted at him jesus christ we have a dumb fanbase

There's been rumors about him and Auburn since the summer

Yep. More idiots enabling this staff by blaming the fans tweets now. How many more threads/posts of idiotic reinforcement of this idea (fan blame for the program) can we take?

It makes zero sense in this case. What would he have to gain? If he wants to go to Auburn then decommit, Miami isn't a rival nor are they in the SEC. It would just be the point of being a jerk to coaches that have been really good to him. He also did post a pic of him in the Auburn colors. So if he just didnt want to deal with Manny trying to get him back why do that?

Because it’s a strategy teams use in recruiting. If he is now committed to Auburn, what staff do you think he’s going to listen to? Auburn or Miami? If he announces for Auburn right now, Miami has the rest of today and tomorrow to try to change his mind.

If Miami is comfortable and think he’s solid, they aren’t going to turn the heat up. If he suddenly flips on Wednesday with his LOI in front of him, Miami doesn’t have a chance. It’s sleight of hand basically. Bowden and FSU were infamous for it and every team in the country does it now.

Advertisement
Do people understand that 90% of the supposed jerks on twitter are idiot nole and gator fans posing as Miami fans?

So fans or fake fans on websites and social media negatively impact recruits??

YES or NO

This was never a fan thing. He only tried making it that after he was found out because of a few trolls. Ivins and Auburn insiders are saying he visited and Romello is lying.
Ironically I think it was Rivals site that put out the article .

Actually, I think Ivins said he “might” have visited. We all know they have been recruiting him the entire cycle, so the speculation was created by the FB pic (which was old, but (per Ivins) recently posted).

Advertisement

it was rivals that put out the clarification i think w the pic he sent them. i think hes taking a shot at Ivins bc Ivins is suspecting he went to AU for a visit. either way, well find out wednesday. dont wanna call the kid a liar considering hes going out of his way to deny whether he took a trip to auburn or not. well know the real answer soon enough.

what we do know is that hes trolling one of the schools (either us or AU) w those pics

Advertisement
Back