Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Bruh, you serious? It's not that hard to hand a kid $500 and a round trip plane ticket JUST TO VISIT. And if you're Height that's EASY money.

Nah bro I feel you, was trying to say if the trip was for the bag, he gone. That’s why I said “hard commit” lol. Meant to be sarcastic.

Advertisement
This kid isn't coming here. Most of the process he was seen as a potential flip. All it took was a top SEC team to show interest. It sucks, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it. We have players that are better than him and we still lose to sh*tty teams. Won't matter til we have better coaching.

1576505108773.png

If he isn’t gone yet, POS fan base will see to it that he flips. **** I hate half of you.

Advertisement
View attachment 105218
If he isn’t gone yet, POS fan base will see to it that he flips. **** I hate half of you.

That's exactly what going to happen. Our fans love to think they aren't part of the problem and they love to cite how other fan bases does the same thing but it doesn't change the fact that the sh*t we do negatively affects the program. We don't have money (bags) or people in power (coaches, admin) to overcome this stuff.

"B-b-b-but Alabama fans wanted to fire sabannnnn after the iron bowl," I mean sure SOME did but we all know majority of their fans don't think that and besides Alabama is going pay for the kid anyways we are not.

That's exactly what going to happen. Our fans love to think they aren't part of the problem and they love to cite how other fan bases does the same thing but it doesn't change the fact that the sh*t we do negatively affects the program. We don't have money (bags) or people in power (coaches, admin) to overcome this stuff.

"B-b-b-but Alabama fans wanted to fire sabannnnn after the iron bowl," I mean sure SOME did but we all know majority of their fans don't think that and besides Alabama is going pay for the kid anyways we are not.
Bingo

Advertisement
He’s gonna stick to his didn’t visit story and when he flips on Wednesday he will blame the fans.
I don't blame him.

The fans are acting like he's announced his flip or decommitment. It all rumors right now but everyone is treating it like it facts. It going to run the kid off.

Advertisement
You didn't understand his tweet then. He was telling RH that the fan that tweeted at him and set him off isn't the real Cane and has been blocked by Lon in the past.
Ooooooooooooooh. That’s more like it

You didn't understand his tweet then. He was telling RH that the fan that tweeted at him and set him off isn't the real Cane and has been blocked by Lon in the past.
Would have been better if the tweet was directed at Romello... but let’s hold off til Wednesday for that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back