Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement

Everyone cries when I call it how is EE it so I’m changing my tune. I said Greene was going to be a Cane and I was wrong. I’m going to give this positivity one more shot before going back to bleak visions. I’m going to say he sticks to his Canes choice .

We lost him barring a miracle flip back on Wednesday. Miserable season, staff uncertainty, finish to this class, and Auburn being a top program right now compared to our laughing stock are the reason.

Is this opinion or insider info?

Whether this means anything or not, guess we will find out wed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191216-065134_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20191216-065134_Twitter.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 400
Advertisement
But your South Carolina buddy’s timing is off. The Flowe to Oregon stuff came out late Saturday, and the Greene announcement didn’t occur until this afternoon. How could those events have led him to visit Auburn before the events occured?????
second part is me speculating

Everyone cries when I call it how is EE it so I’m changing my tune. I said Greene was going to be a Cane and I was wrong. I’m going to give this positivity one more shot before going back to bleak visions. I’m going to say he sticks to his Canes choice .

Im only speculating. Think about it...as much as people love to reject the idea, the reality is this. Recruits are straight up getting bags. It is my 100% opinion that dude talked to Auburn and told them he's locked in with Miami, and Auburn said alright, but give us just 1 more shot. So they dropped a bag just to get dude in on a visit and he accepted it. Other side is that Manny supposedly doesnt want commits on visits, so he cant say "yeah I went and im locked in with Miami still".

Im only speculating. Think about it...as much as people love to reject the idea, the reality is this. Recruits are straight up getting bags. It is my 100% opinion that dude talked to Auburn and told them he's locked in with Miami, and Auburn said alright, but give us just 1 more shot. So they dropped a bag just to get dude in on a visit and he accepted it. Other side is that Manny supposedly doesnt want commits on visits, so he cant say "yeah I went and im locked in with Miami still".

Auburn dropping bags for 3* “hard” commits to other schools? I’ll hold my breath on that.

Yeah, he gone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid is pretty good if he did flip - I’ll give him credit. Throwing up the U at the state championship game on Friday after a sack. Retweeting pics of visiting commits while on his visit to Auburn, and tweeting at Slaughter and Greene on Thursday to “come be great” and “join the fam.” And then sending Shodell foot pics of him chilling and attacking Ivins on social media for doubting his allegiance. Yup, this kid flips and this may go down as one of the most legendary toll jobs ever by any recruit, including the SoFla divas.

Kid is pretty good if he did flip - I’ll give him credit. Throwing up the U at the state championship game on Friday after a sack. Retweeting pics of visiting commits while on his visit to Auburn, and tweeting at Slaughter and Greene on Thursday to “come be great” and “join the fam.” And then sending Shodell foot pics of him chilling and attacking Ivins on social media for doubting his allegiance. Yup, this kid flips and this may go down as one of the most legendary toll jobs ever by any recruit, including the SoFla divas.

Either Nesta Silvera part 2 or Tyler Byrd part 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back