Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

its called CROOTING.
Yep gotta do what you feel is best for you and your family. A groupchat don’t mean nothing when it comes to feeding the fam, 9 times outta 10 if he leaves the groupchat will like his tweets and congratulate him anyways smh.

Advertisement
height gone imo, good riddance if it comes to trolling in the final seconds of his recruitment. No respect for that

I'm always a proponent of it's these kids lives and they can do whatever, but dude getting mad at Ivins when he told Ivins he was 100% committed, possibly lied about the visit, and posted the Auburn pictures on Facebook is dumbfounding. Don't understand the victim mentality whether he comes here or not. At least Keith Bryant owned up to being a clown throughout the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has God is Great front and center on his Twitter page. You can’t have that and praying hands everywhere and do the most calculated troll job of the century. Not flipping

Last edited:
Advertisement
By the way, to play along with what he said, when did he visit Auburn? Would've been nice if the CaneSport reporter asked him. He received an Auburn offer on May 25th and committed to the Hurricanes on July 1st. I see summer visits listed for UF, USCe, Tennessee, and Kentucky. No Auburn. On August 19th an article comes out that Auburn is working hard on flipping him. Not sure if that article states if Height previously visited Auburn

No Auburn mentioned

Don't see the Auburn pictures on his feed

He has God is Great front and center on his Twitter page. You can’t have that and praying hands everywhere and do the most calculated troll job of the century. Well, unless religion has changed and I didn’t get the memo.

:rolleyes: Kid is 18 man. Bible is full of religious men making mistakes (not to say Height choosing another school is a mistake). Religion isn't about infallibility

Advertisement
Oh brother. Kid is 18 man. Bible is full of religious men making mistakes (not to say Height choosing another school is a mistake). Religion isn't about infallibility
Mistakes. Yes. I don’t mind those. But he is currently telling everyone to chill. That’s more intentional. Old Testament rules. I have always lived by a code. Maybe I am asking too much of this generation. Idk

All the above is why I think he isn’t leaving. And is a person of his word. Twitter likes or not. That is all I am saying.

Mistakes. Yes. I don’t mind those. But he is currently telling everyone to chill. That’s more intentional. Old Testament rules. I have always lived by a code. Maybe I am asking too much of this generation. Idk

Matthew Chapter 26 verses 69-75 is my response to intentions/religion.

I don't think you're asking too much, Height is acting like victim and an a**hole for flipping it back on Ivins/fans. But that has nothing to do with religion. And it's not just on the kids, there are people around the kids that enable the nonsense. But I love the nonsense because it's very entertaining. Wish Miami wasn't always on the other side of it but it is what is

Matthew Chapter 26 verses 69-75 is my response to intentions/religion.

I don't think you're asking too much, Height is acting like victim and an a**hole for flipping it back on Ivins/fans. But that has nothing to do with religion. And it's not just on the kids, there are people around the kids that enable the nonsense. But I love the nonsense because it's very entertaining. Wish Miami wasn't always on the other side of it but it is what is
It seems like we always are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We lost him barring a miracle flip back on Wednesday. Miserable season, staff uncertainty, finish to this class, and Auburn being a top program right now compared to our laughing stock are the reason.

Advertisement
Back