Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Can't be right @Go Canes!! is downvoting anyone that says Romello isn't coming. That means there is not chance he goes anywhere but Miami.
My boy who is a recruiting assistant for South Carolina told me the he was told Height 100% visited Auburn this weekend and he also told me they are confident he ends up there because he has been discouraged with the way Miami is projecting to finish their class.

Im not sure if this part is true or not, but he may have been told Flowe & Greene were going to be in this class from our staff. Now with that looking unlikely he is giving Auburn another shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
per Ivins it really doesn’t sound good. Welp. We still have the bowl. Who would have thought that we miss on Flowe, Green, and Height?

2F45CD56-5642-4C1F-9AF6-2C9EB4E49DF8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
My boy who is a recruiting assistant for South Carolina told me the he was told Height 100% visited Auburn this weekend and he also told me they are confident he ends up there because he has been discouraged with the way Miami is projecting to finish their class.

Im not sure if this part is true or not, but he may have been told Flowe & Greene were going to be in this class from our staff. Now with that looking unlikely he is giving Auburn another shot.
But your South Carolina buddy’s timing is off. The Flowe to Oregon stuff came out late Saturday, and the Greene announcement didn’t occur until this afternoon. How could those events have led him to visit Auburn before the events occured?????

Sh!ddd, maybe he wasn't "1000%" sure then lol. Man idk. I guess.
Maybe he knew that the max percentage is 100 percent and, as such, he was saying nothing and just wanted to see if we would pick up on it. Very princess bride of him.

Advertisement
Back