Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

I’m not even seeing the Auburn mods say anything about an under the radar visitor. I could be just overlooking it though.
That is how under they radar it was. Auburn mods don’t even know. Probably why Height floated that pic - because it’s a secret.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would be a huge kick in the nuts. If he changes his Twitter pic or takes down his pinned tweet about his commitment, then he’s gone. Wednesday can’t get here soon enough.

We all know the staff sucks... But how would THIS be on them??? They did what they could and dude just said he was "1000% committed"... C'mon now y'all lol

I swear, a recruit could LITERALLY, word for word say they went somewhere else for money and y'all would still blame the staff. Y'all have to remember, these are still kids we're talking about.

Advertisement
I swear, a recruit could LITERALLY, word for word say they went somewhere else for money and y'all would still blame the staff. Y'all have to remember, these are still kids we're talking about.

Have we ever lost a kid and bags weren’t the reason why? Ever? Like in history?

Advertisement
Musta have been a nice travel advance to visit

This kid never struck me as being the type to operate like this. Especially after the past couple of days of posts from him. How could anyone know he was going to pull this?

Advertisement
Nope.gif

Advertisement
Back