Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

So, this kid isn’t a three star second lowest rated kid? That is a bad rating? Maybe more a 4 star? Don’t shoot. Sincere question.

Advertisement
We are there so many whining b*tiches on this thread.
Crying about Auburn or how many stars Romello has or who else is recruiting him.

You guys are pathetic and don’t say the coaches or season made you soft. You are either a soft b*tch or you aren’t. At least change your tampons before you whine this much.

We are there so many whining b*tiches on this thread.
Crying about Auburn or how many stars Romello has or who else is recruiting him.

You guys are pathetic and don’t say the coaches or season made you soft. You are either a soft b*tch or you aren’t. At least change your tampons before you whine this much.

Where a prospect is going and how good he is are pretty much the core issues on a recruiting board. It really shouldn’t be a big deal. You seem really upset.

Advertisement
What’s our d end line up looking like next year? Rousseau and Patchan will likely start even tho I don’t agree with it. Hopefully Harvey has a big offseason would love to see what he could do in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LMFAO!!! I cracked up at that one. For real, throw in the visor and the hunchback and I can't seem to figure out how recruits don't laugh him out of their house when he comes to visit.

Exhibit A

usa_today_11536818.0.jpg

Advertisement
Back