Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
The first huge SEC theft was Patrick Johnson or whatever the **** he calls himself lately. **** was so shady. The whole package. Cash, house , jobs. They straight up stole him from us

Peterson was a once in a decade player. Supposedly he wanted back in and Shanon turned him down. But i would guess the 200k amount is about right for the 5 start DBs and DL.

Sorry to hear that bruh, but glad this cheered you up.

I appreciate it homie. He was actually a huge gator fan and loved the ole ball coach. The first game last season was super rough. But he loved talking recruiting and would be stoked that I was so stoked. If you ever asked him about Miami he would tell you "them boys down south are as mean as a junkyard dog".

Appreciate the kind words man.

Advertisement
Get him

Actually he told Ivins that it mattered that he could play in front of his fam.
Early playing time was huge too...

LSU, UGA & TAMU were all noncommittal about him being able to play as a TF, Miami was the only school that all but guaranteed he would get reps & play often.

Coach Field, Likens, Lashlee, Pop Cooney & the staff did a good job getting him to reconsider Miami, because I can tell yall for a fact he did not like Stubble**** one bit.

I appreciate it homie. He was actually a huge gator fan and loved the ole ball coach. The first game last season was super rough. But he loved talking recruiting and would be stoked that I was so stoked. If you ever asked him about Miami he would tell you "them boys down south are as mean as a junkyard dog".

Appreciate the kind words man.
I understand man. I just got back from Tampa for my mom's memorial service. This is definitely a much needed dose of good vibes.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 82809582-F0B9-47F2-95CC-BD1FDD9FD6A7.jpeg
    82809582-F0B9-47F2-95CC-BD1FDD9FD6A7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back