Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
If there's even a small opening now, you have to like our chances if Lashlee and King do their thing like we expect them to.

At this point, after Lashlee missed early on in landing a top QB and with nearly all the best already committed, I think he will wait to see what he has in the QB room anyway. I expect things to heat up during the season and for Lashlee to go the transfer route if he is afraid he can't find a #1 on the current roster, or shoot for a guy like Garcia if he can flip him based on our progress on offense, or both. No reason to settle at QB. We have enough backups as it is.

There is no wait and see, you take a QB every year and preferably someone you can see as a future starter.

Not if they're just another scrub like it was obvious Cade Weldon was and Matocha is looking to be. If that happens, get a rental for a year, or go for a transfer with 2-3 years of eligibility. ... We need to land a QB who can actually start.
How is he lookin to be a scrub? if he hasn't played a game?

Advertisement
Hahahhahaha yea no. He was a take for them right now. Brevard is leaning Ole Miss, Johnson is leaning Maryland, and they only lead for Colzie. EL O EL at some dawg “insider” saying that. They lost this because they’re the only SEC team that wants to be Bro style instead of adopting more spread concepts like Saban did.

Todd Monken runs a Spread offense

Advertisement
They were so ****ed. I was stunned he picked us. I read that 100% wrong.
Everybody was. Ivins even decided to take a trip up there and confused the crap out of ITU. It was hidden like the actual JFK shooter.

Advertisement
Only guy in Hutchinson, KS slamming a beer in a Miami frosty mug to calm the nerves before this 6:30 CST announcement.

AD15A840-1E18-47DF-A2E4-3253B05DC8F2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back