Romello Brinson Latest

Soooo interesting - Here's the note today on Brinson from the other UGA site:

“UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

They are going hard after Malcolm Johnson as one WR. Only plan to take one additional after that.
That's what bag schools always say. They always claim that the guy didn't have a spot when they lose him.

Advertisement
That was just from some random poster and you didnt post the whole thing.

“What Rusty is trying to say on Brinson:

UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

That is NOT what Rusty is trying to say because he already said he was a take.

So that is just a random poster grasping straws to justfiy the L they are about to take. Rusty, their mod and one of the best if not THE best mod on the 247 network already said Brinson was a take for UGA. Their fans will still spin it though and post bullsh!t like that above.
SEC = Spin Every Casualty

That was just from some random poster and you didnt post the whole thing.

“What Rusty is trying to say on Brinson:

UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

That is NOT what Rusty is trying to say because he already said he was a take.

So that is just a random poster grasping straws to justfiy the L they are about to take. Rusty, their mod and one of the best if not THE best mod on the 247 network already said Brinson was a take for UGA. Their fans will still spin it though and post bullsh!t like that above.
🤡 💩 from whoever that is. They would take Brinson.

Advertisement
Not if they're just another scrub like it was obvious Cade Weldon was and Matocha is looking to be. If that happens, get a rental for a year, or go for a transfer with 2-3 years of eligibility. ... We need to land a QB who can actually start.
Plenty of quality QBs available that aren't high 4 star QBs.

Clay Millen
Braylon Braxton are two examples of guys who could be high end starters after 2-3 years of development

They're pretty full of themselves - If we have the season we all hope, I don't think it will be an issue.

I don't think that's a random poster's opinion. I think they took it from another site and posted it on the 247 board. I could be wrong but that's the way I saw it when I read it.

only Georgia guys that mean anything are Rusty and Kipp

They're pretty full of themselves - If we have the season we all hope, I don't think it will be an issue.

I don't think that's a random poster's opinion. I think they took it from another site and posted it on the 247 board. I could be wrong but that's the way I saw it when I read it.
If win 11 games we tell whomever to eat a phat one. If we win 12 games then I dare any recruit to jump ship.

Uga is weak and only going downhill. This is year 3 for Kirbster let's see how they feel when he doesn't win a sec championship game again.

We winning coastal and we playing clemson. Let's see where the chips fall after all that.

only Georgia guys that mean anything are Rusty and Kipp

yes, generally I agree. Mansell has been pretty quiet on this one all week. His diversion today was to hint that he knows about a silent commit that asked him for an edit.

The guy that writes for their site "Dawgpost" is usually all over everything, too. He was the writer that kept getting Stevenson to give interviews. That used to be open to anyone to read but now you have to subscribe. He's had a write up or two on Brinson - I thought maybe that' where this comment came from to the 247 board.

Advertisement
Soooo interesting - Here's the note today on Brinson from the other UGA site:

“UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

They are going hard after Malcolm Johnson as one WR. Only plan to take one additional after that.

they can gtfoh with the bs.

yes, generally I agree. Mansell has been pretty quiet on this one all week. His diversion today was to hint that he knows about a silent commit that asked him for an edit.

The guy that writes for their site "Dawgpost" is usually all over everything, too. He was the writer that kept getting Stevenson to give interviews. That used to be open to anyone to read but now you have to subscribe. He's had a write up or two on Brinson - I thought maybe that' where this comment came from to the 247 board.

there’s a crazy man AndrewRay on twitter who is a Georgia insiderhave you seen or heard of him? Supposedly gonna drop some Dan Mullin stuff

Plenty of quality QBs available that aren't high 4 star QBs.

Clay Millen
Braylon Braxton are two examples of guys who could be high end starters after 2-3 years of development
If win 11 games we tell whomever to eat a phat one. If we win 12 games then I dare any recruit to jump ship.

Uga is weak and only going downhill. This is year 3 for Kirbster let's see how they feel when he doesn't win a sec championship game again.

We winning coastal and we playing clemson. Let's see where the chips fall after all that.
This is year 5 for Kirby. He's averaged 12 wins the last 3 years and 3 SEC East titles. He sucks.

Advertisement
This is year 5 for Kirby. He's averaged 12 wins the last 3 years and 3 SEC East titles. He sucks.
44-12 after 4 seasons no sec championships= kirby
42-10 after 4 season 1 sec championship= richt (richt won it again in year 5) so 2 sec chips in 5 years..

Kirby is basically and over paid richt. He makes 6.3 million a year.... interesting news..

Agree, the guy is good. But he does have the best classes money can buy, and he's in the SEC East, where the competition isn't any better than either ACC division.

I hope he crushes UF. But beyond that, let's see how he handles Bama and Auburn this year, even Virginia for that matter. He needs to find a starting QB for one thing. And even if he does gets to 10 wins again, it won't be any better than Richt was doing until he wins the conference. That's why the boosters brought him in, and I don't see Georgia knocking off the SEC West leader any time soon.

Agree, the guy is good. But he does have the best classes money can buy, and he's in the SEC East, where the competition isn't any better than either ACC division.

I hope he crushes UF. But beyond that, let's see how he handles Bama and Auburn this year, even Virginia for that matter. He needs to find a starting QB for one thing. And even if he does gets to 10 wins again, it won't be any better than Richt was doing until he wins the conference. That's why the boosters brought him in, and I don't see Georgia knocking off the SEC West leader any time soon.
He is buying everyone. Worse than bama. Look all schools do it but the numbers I heard they gave rique were nuts.

Advertisement
42-10 after 4 season 1 sec championship= richt (richt won it again in year 5) so 2 sec chips in 5 years..

Kirby is basically and over paid richt. He makes 6.3 million a year.... interesting news..

Not only that but Kirby has a massive budget

Agree overall and waiting for tears but pretty sure kirby won SEC when they lost playoff championship to bama on hail mary, maybe 2017

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back