Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
I get the love for a DT QB, but Milroes accuracy concerns me. He went from a 56% passer as a sophomore to a 62% passer his junior year. Combined he is a 59% passer. Unless he has horrendous WRs, that does not bode well. I think you can reasonably infer a 5% drop between HS and college given the step up in competition. That puts Milroe under the QB "Medoza Line" of 58.6% accuracy (that is basically an NFL GMs cutoff point for QBs). Garcia is a 72% passer (but played fewer games). I would rather have the more accurate QB.
I’m not a QB guru by any means. But I feel like accuracy can improve in college with the right coaching. Atleast the opposite is true for Martell haha

I’m not a QB guru by any means. But I feel like accuracy can improve in college with the right coaching. Atleast the opposite is true for Martell haha
This is true to a certain extent with mechanics and most important of all footwork.

But IMO 95% of QBs are who they are with regard to accuracy going into college and you’re just not going to see a huge increase in accuracy from most QBs just because of college coaching

Advertisement
Soooo interesting - Here's the note today on Brinson from the other UGA site:

“UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

They are going hard after Malcolm Johnson as one WR. Only plan to take one additional after that.

“UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

They are going hard after Malcolm Johnson as one WR. Only plan to take one additional after that.
IDGAF what the write. UM- 1 UGA- 0. EAD puppies.

So are they saying that he's just committing to us to hold his spot but is still waiting and will decommit if uga have space for him?

Advertisement

That was just from some random poster and you didnt post the whole thing.

“What Rusty is trying to say on Brinson:

UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

That is NOT what Rusty is trying to say because he already said he was a take.

So that is just a random poster grasping straws to justfiy the L they are about to take. Rusty, their mod and one of the best if not THE best mod on the 247 network already said Brinson was a take for UGA. Their fans will still spin it though and post bullsh!t like that above.

Yeah, I don’t like the way that sounds..

They're pretty full of themselves - If we have the season we all hope, I don't think it will be an issue.
That was just from some random poster and you didnt post the whole thing.

“What Rusty is trying to say on Brinson:

UGA really likes him but have a few others slightly higher and spots at receiver are VERY tight. Kid is going to grab a spot at Maimi but is ready to commit to UGA if they give him the green light in a few months”

so that is just a random poster grasping straws to justfiy the L they are about to take. Rusty, their mod and one of the best if not THE best mod on the 247 network already said Brinson was a take for UGA. Their fans will still spin it though and post bullsh!t like that above.

I don't think that's a random poster's opinion. I think they took it from another site and posted it on the 247 board. I could be wrong but that's the way I saw it when I read it.

We need to land a QB recruit every year. If we don't land one this year our QB room in 2022 will be TVD,Matocha and some true freshman.

Not if they're just another scrub like it was obvious Cade Weldon was and Matocha is looking to be. If that happens, get a rental for a year, or go for a transfer with 2-3 years of eligibility. ... We need to land a QB who can actually start.

Advertisement

Hahahhahaha yea no. He was a take for them right now. Brevard is leaning Ole Miss, Johnson is leaning Maryland, and they only lead for Colzie. EL O EL at some dawg “insider” saying that. They lost this because they’re the only SEC team that wants to be Bro style instead of adopting more spread concepts like Saban did.

They're pretty full of themselves - If we have the season we all hope, I don't think it will be an issue.

I don't think that's a random poster's opinion. I think they took it from another site and posted it on the 247 board. I could be wrong but that's the way I saw it when I read it.

Nah, the “Rusty” guy is their mod on THAT site and literally said the kid was a take 2 days ago. Again, they are grasping straws. Rusty stated that he wouldnt be surprised if the kid visited UGA down the line. Well, we already know that but like you just said...as long as we take care of OUR business, we are fine.

Rusty literally was teammates with Kirby I believe. There is no better UGA source than him. If he says that he's a take, then he's a take.

Advertisement
1592079860159.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not if they're just another scrub like it was obvious Cade Weldon was and Matocha is looking to be. If that happens, get a rental for a year, or go for a transfer with 2-3 years of eligibility. ... We need to land a QB who can actually start.

What are you basing Matocha being a scrub? He’s been here 1 year, have I missed something?

If you’re gonna start calling someone out you should @ at them. On top of it, don’t derail this Brinson thread. There’s no reason to start this shît in this thread at this time.
This puke and a couple others do nothing but stalk, troll and launch attacks. And he doesn't need to be atting me or calling me out. I have no interest in engaging with mongoloids.

Advertisement
Back