Romello Brinson Latest

Par for the course? Likens ***** on Stubbs and i'd take him over Dugans too. Hickson runs circles around Thomas Brown. Lashee's early returns have been positive too and don't get me started on the upgrade Justice has been. This is the strongest offensive recruiting staff in the Manny/Richt era.

Whoooaaaaa there bro. I was simply agreeing with your comment on the offensive staff running laps around the defense in recruitment. Been happening since Golden. Just seems this time we might actually have game day coaches who will score points. We’ll have to wait and see.

Advertisement
Gators have conceded...

1592017785220.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From Ivins:

"The Top247 wide receiver out of Miami Northwestern will announce a commitment around 7:30 p.m. ET via a short video that he plans to post to his personal Twitter and Instagram accounts. He's also holding a small gathering for friends and family to celebrate the moment."

From Rusty Mansell this morning:

Four-Star WR Romello Brinson is set to commit to a school on Saturday night around 730pm on his IG. From everything I have heard from the last 36 hours, things seem to be trending to Miami. He was going to visit the next Saturday in March, but Covid19 hit the country and recruiting visits shut down. I always give it to you straight on a recruitment and he was a clear target for UGA staff and they wanted him, but looks likes this prospect will stay at home. I will say it will not surprise me at all down the line if he takes a visit to Athens when they open back up, so there is that as well. I am not putting in a CB on this one either way, because I could get it right today and miss it down the line.

Advertisement
From Rusty Mansell this morning:

Four-Star WR Romello Brinson is set to commit to a school on Saturday night around 730pm on his IG. From everything I have heard from the last 36 hours, things seem to be trending to Miami. He was going to visit the next Saturday in March, but Covid19 hit the country and recruiting visits shut down. I always give it to you straight on a recruitment and he was a clear target for UGA staff and they wanted him, but looks likes this prospect will stay at home. I will say it will not surprise me at all down the line if he takes a visit to Athens when they open back up, so there is that as well. I am not putting in a CB on this one either way, because I could get it right today and miss it down the line.
Rusty sounds salty.... not wanting to put a CB to Miami because he is butthurt UGA is not getting him.

I think Brinson and Frierson are the 2 dudes we have beaten UGA in the recent future.

Advertisement
Back