Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's grown since his Freshman/Sophomore year & his hands are definitely better, that's one of Mello's strongest aspects of his game is his ability to make tough contested catches even with CB's draped all over him.

I agree his body control is spectacular, he's a long angular player who creates separation & stacks DB's like a pro.

Cooper is more sudden with explosion & has a thicker build, but Romello is more a long strider with his running gait.
Glue Hands comparison?

Par for the course bro. Par for the course.
Par for the course? Likens ***** on Stubbs and i'd take him over Dugans too. Hickson runs circles around Thomas Brown. Lashee's early returns have been positive too and don't get me started on the upgrade Justice has been. This is the strongest offensive recruiting staff in the Manny/Richt era.

Advertisement
Par for the course? Likens ***** on Stubbs and i'd take him over Dugans too. Hickson runs circles around Thomas Brown. Lashee's early returns have been positive too and don't get me started on the upgrade Justice has been. This is the strongest offensive recruiting staff in the Manny/Richt era.

offensive recruiting is running circles around our defensive recruiting

Well you’re forgetting another important part of the story. He went to Georgia and I believe he never even visited there. But in the end it was money well spent cause the kid is really good. Although he’s a head case. If he came here it would have been a disaster. Huge locker room distraction mixed with a bad season and he’s a taller Jeff Thomas

That’s on some SMU stuff right there

offensive recruiting is running circles around our defensive recruiting
This makes zero sense. Our defense has done more with less and our offense has done less with more.
If it wasn’t for the defense we would’ve lost a lot more games. Bad competition or not. It’s been several years and they’ve proved it. Last year the entire team checked out and we still beat the acc coastal champs. And it was our defense that kept us in the game.

Advertisement
Back