Romello Brinson Latest

With a better QB and nowhere near the injury problems Richt faced.

I thought Enos was Manny's steal of the century, I mean the Bama OC heir apparent. And about halfway through Florida I was wishing we had Richt or Coley back. By Ga Tech, I would have thrown a hero's welcome for Patrick Nix.

The good news is, Lashlee brings a proven record to the table, not just talk. And the first thing he did was find a mobile spread QB. So all signs point to the nightmare being over. If I were Brinson or Alexis or any other So FL WR/TE/RB, I'd be salivating to play for this Miami team.
Both the 2018 and 2019 offenses are the worst I’ve ever seen. Unwatchable. Enos got a good paycheck in 2019- highway robbery

Advertisement
With a better QB and nowhere near the injury problems Richt faced.

I thought Enos was Manny's steal of the century, I mean the Bama OC heir apparent. And about halfway through Florida I was wishing we had Richt or Coley back. By Ga Tech, I would have thrown a hero's welcome for Patrick Nix.

The good news is, Lashlee brings a proven record to the table, not just talk. And the first thing he did was find a mobile spread QB. So all signs point to the nightmare being over. If I were Brinson or Alexis or any other So FL WR/TE/RB, I'd be salivating to play for this Miami team.
Enos Offense would work if we had the personnel to run it. If Enos got an OC gig at like Iowa or Wisconsin or something he would be there for the next 10+ years. It's just crazy he didn't try to adjust his Offense when he realized it wasn't working.

Enos Offense would work if we had the personnel to run it. If Enos got an OC gig at like Iowa or Wisconsin or something he would be there for the next 10+ years. It's just crazy he didn't try to adjust his Offense when he realized it wasn't working.

Maybe. I think his offense has gone the route of the triple option. But we'll never know. What we do know is it was repugnant to watch with Miami personnel, and not at all the "spread coast" he promised.

Advertisement
I disagree because watching a defense not be able to get a stop is 10x more frustrating than watching an offense who can’t score. Especially in that scheme were it looked like the defense was playing prevent defense for 4 quarters.
It’s so hard to choose which was worse.. the nightmare with Enos only lasted one year. The nightmare with Dorito was four years. Dorito and Golden turned Miami into Boston College/Penn State. Those were the darkest days in this program’s history.

It’s so hard to choose which was worse.. the nightmare with Enos only lasted one year. The nightmare with Dorito was four years. Dorito and Golden turned Miami into Boston College/Penn State. Those were the darkest days in this program’s history.

Penn State is a Top 15 program now?

Advertisement
I'd gladly be Penn State right now. 3 11 win season in 4 years.

Me and my wife like to play agame every once in a while. It’s called find the minority in the crowd. Really hard to do when watching a Clemson or bama game. The tamu games are ridiculously hard to find. Nebraska and Oklahoma too.
Taking that short money is the way to keep broke people broke. They laugh at 250k and in today’s world that wouldn’t change anything in anyone’s life. People blow through millions. I’ve seen dudes laugh at cops when they get bough for like 50k. You might not care about it while you take the money. But you know who cares? The racists that buy you. So while you laugh all the way to the bank they laugh at how easy it was for you to just forget about everything you stand for.
Imagine Going to a BLM rally as a racist and making a video on how 250k made a black man wear a rebel flag shirt and carry a sign that said “no kneeling” what would you call him? Smart?
Do you think racist don’t watch football? They do. And they know what it took to get those “black boys” to play for those schools.
Roll tide!!!! Go dawgs!!!! But stay away from my daughter. That’s how they watch it.
Kapernick lost everything for doing what he believed in. And now the entire sports world can’t stop talking about him and had a multi billion dollar league apologize to him. That’s power. That’s a legacy.
Jeudy, Ridley, and Cooper were going first round if they all went to fau. Saban didn’t have sht to do with it.

Not saying I disagree with anything you just said but I do have a question. If you’re going to be a first round pick no matter where you went, then why would you not take the 250k or the house for mom and then make millions in 3 years? What happens when you get hurt and decided to go to FAU instead of Bama bc you were a guaranteed first rounder and got nothing out of it? Nothing is guaranteed, take what you can while you can.

As I stated in another thread a while ago, kids don’t care about or know the history of their school. Most schools in the south are or were funded by slave owners or rich klan members. People from the outside are making more of a deal out of it than the kids in it. How many Clemson kids de committed when they heard about Dabo? Zero.

Enos offense was worse than dnofrios defense
**** No! It was bad, but No'D had some of the worst **** I've ever seen on ANY level of football. Remember the pic of our alignment vs. GA Tech on 3rd and Goal from our 1yd. line? Anybody got that picture? GA freakin' Tech at our 1yd line, with Paul Johnson on the sideline. IIRC, we got like 4 men on the DL and all of our LBs are lined up about 5-6 yds. deep in the **** endzone. I'm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and SMH right now thinking about it. WTAF?!

Advertisement
**** No! It was bad, but No'D had some of the worst **** I've ever seen on ANY level of football. Remember the pic of our alignment vs. GA Tech on 3rd and Goal from our 1yd. line? Anybody got that picture? GA freakin' Tech at our 1yd line, with Paul Johnson on the sideline. IIRC, we got like 4 men on the DL and all of our LBs are lined up about 5-6 yds. deep in the **** endzone. I'm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and SMH right now thinking about it. WTAF?!

We scored zero points against La Tech with 3 weeks to practice

Not saying I disagree with anything you just said but I do have a question. If you’re going to be a first round pick no matter where you went, then why would you not take the 250k or the house for mom and then make millions in 3 years? What happens when you get hurt and decided to go to FAU instead of Bama bc you were a guaranteed first rounder and got nothing out of it? Nothing is guaranteed, take what you can while you can.

As I stated in another thread a while ago, kids don’t care about or know the history of their school. Most schools in the south are or were funded by slave owners or rich klan members. People from the outside are making more of a deal out of it than the kids in it. How many Clemson kids de committed when they heard about Dabo? Zero.
I’m not expecting a poor kid with borderline grades to understand the historical significance of their decision. Honestly, I think most kids white black rich or poor just see programs that are on tv and winning. But what the parents and handlers or mentors do is just disgusting. And they use that argument quite a lot.
So let’s say you take that 250k. I really hope it ain’t cash cause you can’t deposit it in a bank. And if you find a way to do it your getting taxed on it. So maybe it’s crypto or maybe some sort of financial vehicle that you can shelter it from Uncle Sam.
250k ain’t breaking you out of poverty. Maybe pay some bills go on vacation. Down payment on a house maybe, furniture? a car? And now what?
But getting injured is the one that really gets me.
How many players on D1 suffer career ending injuries now a days. With the exception of congenital conditions like Ross and AR;
not even a **** pelvic fracture keeps dudes out the league (tua).
But there is an evil entity lurking in college called “loss of draft value insurance”.
The sec is notorious for telling kids about it. And as some people have stated “it isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on”
Averaging at a cost of 8k per million of coverage. No one ever gets the total amount. It’s also unregulated by the ncaa and insurance agents get huge commissions on it. And no one knows who’s paying for it. 😉
I get it. Get whatever you can and who gives a sht. The **** country was founded by slave owners.
But that mentality is what has been stopping progress of minorities for a very long time.
Now you have screws in your leg and that 250 k is gone and all you have to show for it is a 4 year old luxury vehicle and you can’t even pay for the maintenance. It’s sofla and the landscape is full dudes like this and it had nothing to do with an injury. Making the league is hard. Staying in it is even harder. Making it long enough to earn a pension harder still.
All of the ncaa is guilty of earning money of a players back and then saying here is some cash for your troubles. But if the vast majority of ncaa players will end up in the same boat. Then I would prefer to be the one standing there knowing that neither I nor my family sold out.

We scored zero points against La Tech with 3 weeks to practice
Yeah, I agree, that was bad. Horrible even. The difference is that La Tech was not the more talented team. So IMO, most of that, was just the kids saying, "**** it! This bih is over with." That er "performance" goes on the entire corching staph!
When we were playing vs. GA Tech, that was our Goal Line Defensive alignment. That tells me that our kids had been coached to line up like that all week. So we weren't even giving our kids a chance to be successful. That **** was all on the DC.

Advertisement
I’m not expecting a poor kid with borderline grades to understand the historical significance of their decision. Honestly, I think most kids white black rich or poor just see programs that are on tv and winning. But what the parents and handlers or mentors do is just disgusting. And they use that argument quite a lot.
So let’s say you take that 250k. I really hope it ain’t cash cause you can’t deposit it in a bank. And if you find a way to do it your getting taxed on it. So maybe it’s crypto or maybe some sort of financial vehicle that you can shelter it from Uncle Sam.
250k ain’t breaking you out of poverty. Maybe pay some bills go on vacation. Down payment on a house maybe, furniture? a car? And now what?
But getting injured is the one that really gets me.
How many players on D1 suffer career ending injuries now a days. With the exception of congenital conditions like Ross and AR;
not even a **** pelvic fracture keeps dudes out the league (tua).
But there is an evil entity lurking in college called “loss of draft value insurance”.
The sec is notorious for telling kids about it. And as some people have stated “it isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on”
Averaging at a cost of 8k per million of coverage. No one ever gets the total amount. It’s also unregulated by the ncaa and insurance agents get huge commissions on it. And no one knows who’s paying for it. 😉
I get it. Get whatever you can and who gives a sht. The **** country was founded by slave owners.
But that mentality is what has been stopping progress of minorities for a very long time.
Now you have screws in your leg and that 250 k is gone and all you have to show for it is a 4 year old luxury vehicle and you can’t even pay for the maintenance. It’s sofla and the landscape is full dudes like this and it had nothing to do with an injury. Making the league is hard. Staying in it is even harder. Making it long enough to earn a pension harder still.
All of the ncaa is guilty of earning money of a players back and then saying here is some cash for your troubles. But if the vast majority of ncaa players will end up in the same boat. Then I would prefer to be the one standing there knowing that neither I nor my family sold out.

Agreed on all points about insurance and handlers playing a huge part in it. I just don’t think kids and their parents see it as selling out. They are getting paid for their services and have no loyalty. Most kids aren’t like most of us on this message board who have a deep hatred for SEC schools, OSU, ND, FSU, etc. They front run and don’t think twice about it bc it’s cool and they win.

Hard to imagine what seeing a payout like that in front of you to choose a school and say no. Most of us would like to say we could, but when you’re that young and have seen nothing but SEC kids go first round, and don’t care about hundreds of years ago it gets blurry.

I see good points on both sides of the argument, but when it comes down to it they’re kids. They are unpredictable and easily influenced, and unfortunately I don’t see it changing anytime soon.

Me and my wife like to play agame every once in a while. It’s called find the minority in the crowd. Really hard to do when watching a Clemson or bama game. The tamu games are ridiculously hard to find. Nebraska and Oklahoma too.
Taking that short money is the way to keep broke people broke. They laugh at 250k and in today’s world that wouldn’t change anything in anyone’s life. People blow through millions. I’ve seen dudes laugh at cops when they get bough for like 50k. You might not care about it while you take the money. But you know who cares? The racists that buy you. So while you laugh all the way to the bank they laugh at how easy it was for you to just forget about everything you stand for.
Imagine Going to a BLM rally as a racist and making a video on how 250k made a black man wear a rebel flag shirt and carry a sign that said “no kneeling” what would you call him? Smart?
Do you think racist don’t watch football? They do. And they know what it took to get those “black boys” to play for those schools.
Roll tide!!!! Go dawgs!!!! But stay away from my daughter. That’s how they watch it.
Kapernick lost everything for doing what he believed in. And now the entire sports world can’t stop talking about him and had a multi billion dollar league apologize to him. That’s power. That’s a legacy.
Jeudy, Ridley, and Cooper were going first round if they all went to fau. Saban didn’t have sht to do with it.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Advertisement
Back