Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Crazy how it is normalized to talk about Georgia’s recruiting like they have a salary cap and budget. And we have kids get booted from schools for luxury rental cars.

Simple. Georgia is in the SEC and Miami is hated by the NCAA. The running joke on message boards over Duke Buying Zion Williamson is that “ the NCAA will be so mad about this, they will find a way to pin something on Miami”.

Richt in his prime was a way better recruiter and coach than Smart. The only thing that Richt from winning a championship was he wasnt ruthless like Meyer and Saban. Kirby is just like the rest of Saban minions. They need a big budget to to get you 10 wins.

True and i’m not sure if the poster below is mentioning Georgia’s budget as that it’s sad that Miami gets in trouble and others do nothing or what not.

But it’s common knowledge Georgia is acting filthy now. Everyone knows this.

Advertisement
Me and my wife like to play agame every once in a while. It’s called find the minority in the crowd. Really hard to do when watching a Clemson or bama game. The tamu games are ridiculously hard to find. Nebraska and Oklahoma too.
Taking that short money is the way to keep broke people broke. They laugh at 250k and in today’s world that wouldn’t change anything in anyone’s life. People blow through millions. I’ve seen dudes laugh at cops when they get bough for like 50k. You might not care about it while you take the money. But you know who cares? The racists that buy you. So while you laugh all the way to the bank they laugh at how easy it was for you to just forget about everything you stand for.
Imagine Going to a BLM rally as a racist and making a video on how 250k made a black man wear a rebel flag shirt and carry a sign that said “no kneeling” what would you call him? Smart?
Do you think racist don’t watch football? They do. And they know what it took to get those “black boys” to play for those schools.
Roll tide!!!! Go dawgs!!!! But stay away from my daughter. That’s how they watch it.
Kapernick lost everything for doing what he believed in. And now the entire sports world can’t stop talking about him and had a multi billion dollar league apologize to him. That’s power. That’s a legacy.
Jeudy, Ridley, and Cooper were going first round if they all went to fau. Saban didn’t have sht to do with it.

Perfectly stated.

Me and my wife like to play agame every once in a while. It’s called find the minority in the crowd. Really hard to do when watching a Clemson or bama game. The tamu games are ridiculously hard to find. Nebraska and Oklahoma too.
Taking that short money is the way to keep broke people broke. They laugh at 250k and in today’s world that wouldn’t change anything in anyone’s life. People blow through millions. I’ve seen dudes laugh at cops when they get bough for like 50k. You might not care about it while you take the money. But you know who cares? The racists that buy you. So while you laugh all the way to the bank they laugh at how easy it was for you to just forget about everything you stand for.
Imagine Going to a BLM rally as a racist and making a video on how 250k made a black man wear a rebel flag shirt and carry a sign that said “no kneeling” what would you call him? Smart?
Do you think racist don’t watch football? They do. And they know what it took to get those “black boys” to play for those schools.
Roll tide!!!! Go dawgs!!!! But stay away from my daughter. That’s how they watch it.
Kapernick lost everything for doing what he believed in. And now the entire sports world can’t stop talking about him and had a multi billion dollar league apologize to him. That’s power. That’s a legacy.
Jeudy, Ridley, and Cooper were going first round if they all went to fau. Saban didn’t have sht to do with it.

Hard to argue with this.

Advertisement
Perfectly stated.
“Jeudy, Ridley, and Cooper were going first round if they all went to fau. Saban didn’t have sht to do with it.” Strongly disagree with this. If Jeudy picked Miami, he would not have put up the numbers he did at Alabama. Our dinosaur offense was a joke and so was our QB. Jeudy would have been drafted but I doubt a first round pick.

“Jeudy, Ridley, and Cooper were going first round if they all went to fau. Saban didn’t have sht to do with it.” Strongly disagree with this. If Jeudy picked Miami, he would not have put up the numbers he did at Alabama. Our dinosaur offense was a joke and so was our QB. Jeudy would have been drafted but I doubt a first round pick.
JK was recruited under Golden. Golden’s offenses put up numbers and Dorset went first round and JK has more talent in his toes then Dorset

I regretfully have to agree with you on this. Our OCs and/or QBs have been a huge liability for 3 straight years for WR success. And last year's team was the worst. Enos' offense reminded me of Dorito's defense, and I may be even too kind in the comparison. I mean, to get blanked by La Tech?! Even Jeudy couldn't have saved his first round draft stats withing that offense.

Advertisement

Agree with everything besides the Kap part

JK was recruited under Golden. Golden’s offenses put up numbers and Dorset went first round and JK has more talent in his toes then Dorset

Possibly. But not under Richt/Rosier 2018 or Enos/Stoner. And I honestly don't blame Richt's scheme, his QBs were just THAT bad. But Enos could have and should have done better. Jeudy wouldn't have escaped the mediocrity contagion. No one did.

I regretfully have to agree with you on this. Our OCs and/or QBs have been a huge liability for 3 straight years for WR success. And last year's team was the worst. Enos' offense reminded me of Dorito's defense, and I may be even too kind in the comparison. I mean, to get blanked by La Tech?! Even Jeudy couldn't have saved his first round draft stats withing that offense.

Enos offense was worse than dnofrios defense

Advertisement
BraD Kaaya can’t find a **** practice squad.
Dave Aranda said he had cmr’s offense figured out by the end of the 1st qtr. But Richards was looking like a first rounder as a freshman despite both kaaya and cmr. His 2nd year he got injured.
No receiver on this ream has proven to have elite talent or any form of consistency. I don’t think there has been any receiver that has instituted any confidence in any of our qb’s with exception of maybe KJ.

Enos did the unthinkable- be worse than Richt’s 2018 offense. I don’t know how that is humanly possible. But he did it.

With a better QB and nowhere near the injury problems Richt faced.

I thought Enos was Manny's steal of the century, I mean the Bama OC heir apparent. And about halfway through Florida I was wishing we had Richt or Coley back. By Ga Tech, I would have thrown a hero's welcome for Patrick Nix.

The good news is, Lashlee brings a proven record to the table, not just talk. And the first thing he did was find a mobile spread QB. So all signs point to the nightmare being over. If I were Brinson or Alexis or any other So FL WR/TE/RB, I'd be salivating to play for this Miami team.

Advertisement
Back