ROMELLO BRINSON COMMITS!

Advertisement
Clemson is also winning ships, not going 7-6. Apples and oranges

clemson also has the luxury of being the OOS team. we've had kids hate us forever for pulling crap like that. other schools can get away w it (****, FSU just did with offering late)

I said Romey Rome in da house! You betta watch ya mouth!!

So Clemson and is are on the same playing field?

Dabo has been doing it since his first recruiting class. **** Tommy Bowden was doing the same thing and Clemson was barely above the level of trash. Even alot of schools who are only 5-8 win a year programs do it.

Advertisement
Dabo has been doing it since his first recruiting class. **** Tommy Bowden was doing the same thing and Clemson was barely above the level of trash. Even alot of schools who are only 5-8 win a year programs do it.
1) LOL no They don’t.

2) You’re not that much older than me so you knowing anything about Terry’s tenure at Clemson isn’t believable.

1) LOL no They don’t.

2) You’re not that much older than me so you knowing anything about Terry’s tenure at Clemson isn’t believable.

Are you born in 1995? If so I am 10 years older than you and know how TRASH Clemson was before the Tommy Bowden era.

FYI Terry never coached at Clemson.

As much as I like the momentum... we gotta stop taking these early commits. Same **** different toilet. Regardless of how well we do there will be a lot defections
I must say you understand how this chyt works. I am glad he committed, but the "1000%" was a kiss of death. Wait until he starts hearing from all the other "suitors" and the negative recruiting cranks in. We are simply his first taste of "Big Time."

Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
6'2 180lbs kid with great 4.47 speed, deep threat ability to take the top off the Defense, great hands, gets in & out of his breaks smoothly.

Make no mistake about he's Amari Cooper 2.0, except this time he's coming to The U! The kid is a pure savage & one of the top 3 WR's in Dade regardless of class.

#BullPrideToTheU 🙌🏾
Liberty City you are a big time fan and info provider. Bro, this is two years out ... forgive me if I go fishing. Can't sit around praying for this to come to fruition. My a## has been burnt so many times ... it's toast.

You guys don’t see what’s happening here, if there’s anything Manny Diaz (son of a politician) has learned or observed from his father is the tactic/ability to sell a vision and get people to buy into it, with Richt we had little to no enthusiasm because there was a 90% chance that the kid would decommit in 2 years, Manny at 44 is a lot closer to this generation of kids than Richt was, and he experienced Miami at its peak of dominance. He knows when the top recruits from major SFL Highschools commit to the U and puts on for the city and establish school pipelines, it’s a wrap, plus he has firsthand experience recruiting for a CFB powerhouse and knows what the standards are for an elite program, during his tenure at Texas, they finished 4th in 2011 and in 2012 they finished 2nd Nationally and even in his last year they still finished top 20, with all these new hires and even marketing tactics, and establishing a brand new hashtag #TNM you don’t think it’s getting these recruits excited as we are? Literally all Manny has to do is win and you won’t have to worry about 2021 kids decommiting
Interesting, how did we finish in 2017, 2018? Got some very good players ... but we missed most of "The Big Dogs". If not for the portal in 2019 we would be in a world of hurt. I will give Manny D. this - he has seemingly raised the U's image.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting, how did we finish in 2017, 2018? Got some very good players ... but we missed most of "The Big Dogs". If not for the portal in 2019 we would be in a world of hurt. I will give Manny D. this - he has seemingly raised the U's image.
raising our image is no small feat in light of the long period of mediocrity we've endured. also says a lot about our brand which despite not winning in a long time is still pretty strong.

Advertisement
Back