Romberg On Mario's Rebuilding Process

It wont happen with guys like Addae and our TE coach being other weak links. TE's have taken a step back and become a non existent factor.

We also need to get more explosive at RB. Michigan's leading rusher, Corum, runs a 4.4 40. Our leading rusher, Parrish, runs a 4.66. Don't get me wrong, Parrish is a good RB, he's actually gets more yards per carry than Corum. But the difference is that if Michigan's OL opens a run lane for him, Corum can take it to the house. If UM's OL opens a run lane for Parrish, he can pick up 7 or 8 yards and then gets tripped up.

Advertisement
We also need to get more explosive at RB. Michigan's leading rusher, Corum, runs a 4.4 40. Our leading rusher, Parrish, runs a 4.66. Don't get me wrong, Parrish is a good RB, he's actually gets more yards per carry than Corum. But the difference is that if Michigan's OL opens a run lane for him, Corum can take it to the house. If UM's OL opens a run lane for Parrish, he can pick up 7 or 8 yards and then gets tripped up.
Oh 4 sure. The history of backs we've had here. A guy like Parrish should never be a starter here and that speaks to the state we are in now. A state of average-Ness lol

Advertisement
Not asking them to publicly **** on the guy. That doesn’t help recruiting.

But I would like to see more focus on how things are being fixed, instead of just saying everything is fine but I need more time.
Intimate details of the “ how” will never be revealed. The only spin we’ll ever hear is exactly what Romburg just intimated.

Advertisement
Clemson's classes are lower rated because they're small. They never lose guys to attrition and take 15-20 per year.

The quality of those classes were as good or better than everyone not named Georgia/Alabama up through the 2021 class. 2022-2024 aren't at the same level.
NIL weakened Clemson's recruiting classes, their bag man money can now be matched with legit NIL

Interpreted as getting rid of the JAGS. They say the drug tests the no show to workouts is the nice way of saying getting the trash players out. That’s just the truth of it no one wants to say this guy is a bad player they never want to say that. They use the word “culture fit”

It’s just a word for we getting rid of the bad players that shouldn’t wear this uniform. When it’s starts clicking (pause) yall going to see. People hated the great coaches here like Butch the ones who stack. But love the slogan and hashtag bull****, fooled so easily with that **** it amazes me at times. But we bringing in dogs and people complaining lol. Crazy world we live in man

Aight my rant is over don’t @ me
This is just facts

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m with Jay…9-10 wins next year is a must or my faith in the process and where we are headed takes a hit. But I see what is trying to be done. I see a fight that wasn’t there last year.

I feel good but I’d feel even better with 3-4 specific portal additions to strengthen areas that we all talk about.

Advertisement
Back