Roman's breakdown (1st half)

Advertisement
I’m 3 minutes into the and what I hear from this is we were not prepared!!! That screen play is a staple for Clemson, how are we not prepared for that! The offensive tendencies how do we not make big changes!! Crazy do that we in the game even more!

Advertisement
I’m 3 minutes into the and what I hear from this is we were not prepared!!! That screen play is a staple for Clemson, how are we not prepared for that! The offensive tendencies how do we not make big changes!! Crazy do that we in the game even more!

It was pure irony they showed the same play from 3 years ago working right after that play happened.

Dude I watched a couple clemson games on youtube from both offense and defense pov and called out what they would do early in week and was hopeful we would adjust and have some type of gameplan that allowed us to thrive off that.. We came in with same gameplan like we were playing UAB.. got WRECKED

Advertisement
Dude I watched a couple clemson games on youtube from both offense and defense pov and called out what they would do early in week and was hopeful we would adjust and have some type of gameplan that allowed us to thrive off that.. We came in with same gameplan like we were playing UAB.. got WRECKED
You making my point we made no adjustments

Another sad stat to Diaz’s defense. We lead the country in giving up plays of 10 yards or more. Smh
But some people on here are cool with that becuase we have a lot of tackle for loss or sacks, "its feast or famine dude, that's how our scheme is". Well that scheme is absolute trash especially when playing against teams like Clemson, who have elite talent and coaching.

But some people on here are cool with that becuase we have a lot of tackle for loss or sacks, "its feast or famine dude, that's how our scheme is". Well that scheme is absolute trash especially when playing against teams like Clemson, who have elite talent and coaching.

Can you share an example of a team that's shutting down elite talent and coaching?

Advertisement
That’s what we do as fans .... be hopeful. This staff, this coach, stinks. Lashleee gets a pass right now...he inherited WRs that are ok versus most teams, not great ones. But the defense is all manny

Advertisement
What does that have to do with anything I said.

Everything. Your post insinuates our positive defensive stats are somehow fraudulent because elite offenses beat it. My response is then, who’s doing it better?

Advertisement
Back