2024 Romanas OJ Frederique, Jr. CB from STA via Deerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby in today's Through the Smoke podcast says it's telling that he camped here and is OVing here so soon after committing to WVU. Gaby reading between the lines says Miami is where he wants to be and he feels if Miami presses, he flips from WVU.

Also says he's visited campus numerous times.

When I was with the Miami basketball team back in 2008-2012, we have had multiple football guys stopping by the gym and man, they looked like Sandy from Along Came Polly.

jennifer aniston comedy GIF

Advertisement
Ranked #931 on On3 Composite

Unranked nationally on 247, ESPN, Rivals

FIU and UCF listed on his prediction machine but does list an FSU/Ole Miss offer.

Advertisement
Even though he committed to WVU about a week ago, he's going to make final decision "soon".

Rasta seemingly randomly retweeted this late last night and he was described as a "late bloomer" on Flo's show last night.

Advertisement
All I’m saying is I’d expect a power 5 corner to be a bit more coordinated. Not just dribbling. Kid can def jump and has a good body type.

I’ve also played pick up with Tyrne Matthieu and it was obviously he was who he was. Even though he reeked of cigs.
This is incredible lmao.

All I’m saying is I’d expect a power 5 corner to be a bit more coordinated. Not just dribbling. Kid can def jump and has a good body type.

I’ve also played pick up with Tyrne Matthieu and it was obviously he was who he was. Even though he reeked of cigs.
Lmfao this is the type of analysis I wish Mel Kiper provided ‘good player. Fluid. Reeked of cigs at LA fitness court 2’

Lmfao this is the type of analysis I wish Mel Kiper provided ‘good player. Fluid. Reeked of cigs at LA fitness court 2’
This was legit when he left LSU and before he was drafted. I think he was living and staying with Patrick Peterson family in Deerfield. That must have been 10+ years ago.

I can vividly remember him guarding me and just thinking

“wow this guy is a freak athlete”

then immediately after

“that’s gotta be Marlboro Reds”

Through the Smoke podcast, Gaby says he feels good about a flip here. Mirror image of the Barney recruitment (just like @DMoney said). Lot to work with him from a skills standpoint/very "toolsy". Not a CB1, but an excellent CB3 candidate after a red shirt.

There are a LOT of people excited about this one. Miami is in a very good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back