Romanas Frederique to Miami

View as article
One of the differences I’m seeing is the staff is doing a lot of in person evals

I know people mentioning Golden/Shannon are venting because it’s pretty clear this isn’t it. Those guys didn’t have the resources Mario does so we are definitely seeing these guys multiple times and it’s not just trying to find diamonds in the rough because you don’t have the recruiting budget

Least thats how it seems to me

Golden/Shannon and those guys get a lot of deserved **** but Mario doesn’t have the same issues they did resource wise
Blah blah blah

Advertisement
Some of you will complain about anything. Really embarrassing to see a bunch of grown men ***** and moan all day everyday about recruiting and the players Miami has committed so far.
Some of you will support anything. Really embarrassing to see a bunch of grown men pretend we have a good class because they’re afraid of sounding negative. Tell it how it is like a man instead of pretending like all is good with this class right now

Need this to be a foundational corner class. He will have an opportunity to make a name for himself right away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you will support anything. Really embarrassing to see a bunch of grown men pretend we have a good class because they’re afraid of sounding negative. Tell it how it is like a man instead of pretending like all is good with this class right now
Cool. What should we do? Fire the coaching staff? Fire the AD? Fire everyone, fold the program and call it a day? Is that what you want? Cool.

There's nothing you can do to change the class, so stop being a whiny puberty *****, grow some balls and relax.

What part of our team is worse than last year? Which unit?

It is crazy seeing grown *** men (to be clear YOU) complain going into year two after we flipped the entire roster in a positive manner and got rid of coordinators who either didn't recruit or sucked or....both.

Which three stars from last years class are fillers? I bet you were the same guy tearing up last June complaining about Mario's recruiting and crickets ensued in July onward. So we got a starting corner from STA and this is the response? Is this real life?

Bobby Washington (ya he was a three star)
Tommy Kinsler
Emory Williams
Marcellius Pulliam
Shemar Kirk
Tyler Harrell

All 2023 3 stars reportedly making noise right now today

There is wait for it no cap space. It is July. This class boils down to the season and after going 5-7 Mario has brought in objectively the most talent weekend visits in the history of UM on paper. Ya'll talking like "we ran out of money" when we outbit Bama for TVD or matched their offer?

Stop crying and provide some context, objective arguments or examples of failure. These are not "trash" three stars at the 11th hour after failing to lock up who we wanted.

There’s two possibilities with this class. Either the 5-7 season last year hurt our recruiting efforts way more than we’d like to admit, or Mario/Alonzo are the greatest talent evaluators in the history of college football and see things none of the other elite programs can.
Or they aren’t recruiting well as of now

Advertisement
Tell it how it is like a man instead of pretending like all is good with this class right now
Imagine being upset that a player commits here because his ******* starranking isn't high enough.
I don’t know what some of these people want from the staff. If they see a player live and think he is good should they not offer? You want them to be Ike, “we think he is really talented but pass.”

What part of our team is worse than last year? Which unit?

It is crazy seeing grown *** men (to be clear YOU) complain going into year two after we flipped the entire roster in a positive manner and got rid of coordinators who either didn't recruit or sucked or....both.

Which three stars from last years class are fillers? I bet you were the same guy tearing up last June complaining about Mario's recruiting and crickets ensued in July onward. So we got a starting corner from STA and this is the response? Is this real life?

Bobby Washington (ya he was a three star)
Tommy Kinsler
Emory Williams
Marcellius Pulliam
Shemar Kirk
Tyler Harrell

All 2023 3 stars reportedly making noise right now today

There is wait for it no cap space. It is July. This class boils down to the season and after going 5-7 Mario has brought in objectively the most talent weekend visits in the history of UM on paper. Ya'll talking like "we ran out of money" when we outbit Bama for TVD or matched their offer?

Stop crying and provide some context, objective arguments or examples of failure. These are not "trash" three stars at the 11th hour after failing to lock up who we wanted.
I agree with everything except for the “the class boils down to the season” component. While a very good season can lead to a few more blue chips flipping or coming on board, your meat and potatoes are done during the summer. It’s an undeniable fact and an ever-growing trend. Mario is not some superhuman.

So yes, nothing is solidified until pen meets paper in December. But it’s much, much harder to flip a kid than it is to hold onto one. And the numbers suggest the pool to pick from gets exponentially smaller as we head into November/December.

Thinking Think GIF by Originals
?

Advertisement
I agree with everything except for the “the class boils down to the season” component. While a very good season can lead to a few more blue chips flipping or coming on board, your meat and potatoes are done during the summer. It’s an undeniable fact and an ever-growing trend. Mario is not some superhuman.

So yes, nothing is solidified until pen meets paper in December. But it’s much, much harder to flip a kid than it is to hold onto one. And the numbers suggest the pool to pick from gets exponentially smaller as we head into November/December.
Which is why we need to beat A&M at home and start the year 5-0 heading into UNC/Clemson.

It boils down to the season. How many kids are in wait and see mode?

We are 100% going to land some stud DL thus summer. If we go 0-13 we legitimately have some crazy voodoo curse on us and we need to go sacrifice some ibis' or some ****.

Which is why we need to beat A&M at home and start the year 5-0 heading into UNC/Clemson.

It boils down to the season. How many kids are in wait and see mode?

We are 100% going to land some stud DL thus summer. If we go 0-13 we legitimately have some crazy voodoo curse on us and we need to go sacrifice some ibis' or some ****.
I understand the point, but less studs are in wait-and-see mode than you think. I’ll update the available top247 players after mid July and the end of July just so we can get a bit more clarity.

Advertisement
Back