Rolling Stone Magazine article on Golden

"Miami was an outsider program that bullied its way into the mainstream." - From the article.

FSU now has that aura. UM gets the nice guys. FSU gets Dalvin Cook and Jameis Winston.

Advertisement
"Maybe Golden would be a better fit at a program with a simpler history, a blocky and conservative agricultural institution like Iowa State or Indiana. And maybe Miami would be better off with a coach who fits ethos of the region: Someone slick, someone fast-talking, someone who will do whatever it takes to win."

So true! UM doesn't need a choir master. It needs a football coach with a killer instinct.

Golden isn't even the right guy for Temple. Since he left, they started smacking his beloved Penn State and, our own, Tommy Tubberville, in the mouth. He sucks, and his Canes would probably lose to Temple right now. He should coach volleyball.

Golden isn't even the right guy for Temple. Since he left, they started smacking his beloved Penn State and, our own, Tommy Tubberville, in the mouth. He sucks, and his Canes would probably lose to Temple right now. He should coach volleyball.

I thought we'd never see a worse coach than Shannon...I mean I honestly didn't think such a **** show was possible.

Then these merry band of ******* idiots came along. Worst coaching staff in the country and in the history of this program. Quite the feat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back