Rolle thinks 2001 Miami would easily beat present-day Bama

Advertisement
that offensive line was something

to this day I haven't seen anything close

portis was promised 5 yards to start off every run

Advertisement
Talent wise we had more but not much more. Coaching Saban blows Coker away. I'd pick Bama based on difference in coaching acumen and gameday ability.

Advertisement
Some troll jackass sent me a private message saying The 1995 Nebraska team would beat this team. Did they legalize LSD in Lincoln? Typical husker fans hide in the cow sh*t and talk tough.

Asked him "How do you complete a pass with Tommie's rocket arm with Ball Hawk, Rumph and Buchanon in the secondary? Better throw 10 Hail Marys but remember we aren't Georgia!

Some troll jackass sent me a private message saying The 1995 Nebraska team would beat this team. Did they legalize LSD in Lincoln? Typical husker fans hide in the cow sh*t and talk tough.

Asked him "How do you complete a pass with Tommie's rocket arm with Ball Hawk, Rumph and Buchanon in the secondary? Better throw 10 Hail Marys but remember we aren't Georgia!

They were a running team, though. And our defensive line with sapp back then was better than our 2001 defensive line. Nebraska wore out our dline in the bowl game running.

Again would you take Coker over Tom Osborne?

They were a running team, though. And our defensive line with sapp back then was better than our 2001 defensive line. Nebraska wore out our dline in the bowl game running.

jus stop

thats almost as bad as the idiot who tried to tell me that '08 Florida would have beat '01 Miami

Advertisement

jus stop

So Sean Taylor was the hardest hitting safety in history and he didn't even start! I guess he wouldn't help against the run and neither would Reed! We will never know but 18 first round picks that is mind boggling!

Our D shut them down till they ran out of breath

the offense was trash and that's why we lost

the 01 offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They played the Rolle clip on Finebaum yesterday. Paul simply responded "I just don't care".

If Miami was in the SEC, boy would he care

Advertisement
Talent wise we had more but not much more. Coaching Saban blows Coker away. I'd pick Bama based on difference in coaching acumen and gameday ability.

Huh? I'm speechless. "In all, an extraordinary 17 players from the 2001 Miami football team were drafted in the first-round of the NFL Draft" 38 players of that team were drafted overall.

Does Alabama team have even 4 or 5 first rounders? When you have this much unheard of talent on one team you need no **** Saban. Seventeen first rounder, let this sink in for a moment.

I bet you Saban himself will agree. There is nothing a head coach can do against hungry, dedicated and extremely talented roster like that.

jus stop

So Sean Taylor was the hardest hitting safety in history and he didn't even start! I guess he wouldn't help against the run and neither would Reed! We will never know but 18 first round picks that is mind boggling!

I agree we had a lot of talent but again Nebraska ran over our warren sapp stud dline and everyone else of that era. I know how great Sean Taylor became but on that team he wasn't close to what he would become. Therefore your point makes no sense.

Huh? I'm speechless. "In all, an extraordinary 17 players from the 2001 Miami football team were drafted in the first-round of the NFL Draft" 38 players of that team were drafted overall.

Does Alabama team have even 4 or 5 first rounders? When you have this much unheard of talent on one team you need no **** Saban. Seventeen first rounder, let this sink in for a moment.

I bet you Saban himself will agree. There is nothing a head coach can do against hungry, dedicated and extremely talented roster like that.
Which alabama team under Saban are we discussing? In the modern nfl he has ruled the draft with first rounders. I'm willing to consider based on how he's recruited, how they've performed this year, and his current history of ruling the draft year after year that yes they would likely beat us.

It's less an indictment on talent than the actual caliber of coaching staffs. Try and be more intelligent when discussing these things. Coker was awful with a boat load of talent. Saban is amazing with a boatload of talent. Not so easy a debate as you'd think.

thats almost as bad as the idiot who tried to tell me that '08 Florida would have beat '01 Miami

So you'd take a uf team with a boat load of NFL players (including the murderer) with a stud coach like Meyer to lose so easily to our 2001 team?

Interesting.

Advertisement
Back