Roland Smith on Rivals

Advertisement
With Roland at the school trust me he's a die hard cane like Coach Bennett is and Central kids will be leaning towards UM. I got family who went to Miami and still in contact with Roland you can defintely expect Devante Phillips to chose UM this summer..

With Roland at the school trust me he's a die hard cane like Coach Bennett is and Central kids will be leaning towards UM. I got family who went to Miami and still in contact with Roland you can defintely expect Devante Phillips to chose UM this summer..
I agree, I just want to see what he says about Cook

Leaving it up to cook to make best decision but will help him if he needs it. Basically same old political type answers. Says relationship with Miami is no different than with other coaches that are recruiting at the school

I know this is hard for some to grasp, but this is a lot bigger than Dalvin ******* Cook.

Advertisement
Leaving it up to cook to make best decision but will help him if he needs it. Basically same old political type answers. Says relationship with Miami is no different than with other coaches that are recruiting at the school

279.gif

I know this is hard for some to grasp, but this is a lot bigger than Dalvin ****ing Cook.

I know it is im just confident that Central will be beast this year and that UM will get Phillips so the only thing that really will catch me is what he would update about Cook if anything

Advertisement
Back