Rumor Rod Wright to Texans

Some chatter in 247 that JT is taking a position with theDolphins. Other than interview
I haven’t seen that anywhere else. Is it true?
golf lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
people in here think Joe is gonna pay them part of his salary for their PR skills. dude interviewed for a job and didnt get it but people in here are irate over messaging thinking Manny Navarro went out of his way to insult the man lol. I guarantee Manny didnt write that saying im gonna take a shot at who probably is a very nice person.
Lol, that’s what ya’ll choose to be upset about?

who cares? none of us know Joe lol. he doenst know us. he interviewed and didnt get the job. happens to everyone everywhere. it isnt an insult either. he literally got passed over in favor of another candidate.

Yes, sometimes it's close between candidates as well. At times you don't even have a clear cut choice for who you want. Sometimes your number one doesn't end up being the choice once you interview. No clue how it all went down, but just getting an interview is an accomplishment in itself. In particular in this profession with so many options out there.

I hope he asked for feedback and was given an honest answer as that's what anyone should do when they interview for a job and don't get it.

Advertisement
Maybe so but it gets annoying dealing with these amateurs sometimes reading and listening to their irrelevant opinions. Miami is likely the only sports market where most writers go out of their way to hurt the program.
lmao no one is hurting the program saying a dude got passed over which is factually correct. on top of that, Manny is a die hard writer who made his bones working HS way back when up to the UM beat. he isnt sitting here saying **** you UM. you guys are just so sensitive about everything w this every media member hates us

Advertisement
lmao no one is hurting the program saying a dude got passed over which is factually correct. on top of that, Manny is a die hard writer who made his bones working HS way back when up to the UM beat. he isnt sitting here saying **** you UM. you guys are just so sensitive about everything his every media member hates us
Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF by Travis

lol how else would you say it?

You don’t really care how I would say it. There are things you say in business and things you don’t. Maybe Manny has no clue - it’s possible he could be just like you, I mean, I understand there are people that don’t get how to comport themselves in a business or employment environment. That’s OK. The world needs ditch diggers too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back