Roche

You can't possibly be this dumb right? Roche had 13 sacks last season in a conference arguably as good, if not better than ours.

Michael Sam did too, but he still sucks *wink wink*

Didn't I say he was the second best pass rusher on our team? Doesn't that kinda reaffirm what you said?

Dude can't play the run and don't tell me otherwise.

Advertisement
An upgrade from lazy Garvin and ancient Patchan. Let's rumble!

Advertisement
Like his pass rush ability but he looks more like a 3/4 OL to me. With our thinness at LB, I wonder if he has any ability to play there.

Thanks for the quarantine content. Actually watched Roche's games agains Cincinnati and North Carolina last night.

I believe he will be a big upgrade over Garvin because of his effort and physicality. He plays hard against the run and pass and finishes. He also has a devastating inside move as a standup rusher.

Indeed. His effort stands out the most.

Watch Greg pass rush on the outside most of his sacks are him getting a scrambling QB or grinding the OT to the QB he rarely if ever has clean wins on the outside all those come from the inside.

Ok, so now you're agrueing how they get to the QB? Not if they actually get there? Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Like his pass rush ability but he looks more like a 3/4 OL to me. With our thinness at LB, I wonder if he has any ability to play there.
3-4 OLB and 4-3 DE have virtually the same responsibilities in today’s game.

Advertisement
Ok, so now you're agrueing how they get to the QB? Not if they actually get there? Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue
That’s what matter yes. I’d rather have 5 pressures than 1 sack. 1 sack impacts 1 play 5 pressures impacts five plays.

That’s what matter yes. I’d rather have 5 pressures than 1 sack. 1 sack impacts 1 play 5 pressures impacts five plays.

Go ask Mark Sanchez if there is a difference between a Dlineman or Olineman's *** in your face. Let me know what he says please.

Advertisement
To me it seems like he doesn't always have a move ready to go on passing downs. Half the time he just runs and pushed into the OT. When he goes he certainly goes. Has violent hands can change direction. Effort was ok, not great.

Advertisement
To me it seems like he doesn't always have a move ready to go on passing downs. Half the time he just runs and pushed into the OT. When he goes he certainly goes. Has violent hands can change direction. Effort was ok, not great.
You talking about Roche?

No, it's still working one-on-one on the edge. He's getting double and triple teamed in the middle.
That’s why I don’t want 3 rushers I want a DT next to Rousseau so if they want to double team him great every one else has 1on1s and if we bring an extra guy he’s unblocked. If Rousseau develops some actual outside pass rush moves great now u can line him up either spot depending on what you want to exploit

Don’t get cute on 3rd down. Let our DEs wear down opposing Tackles. Develop a DT and allow them to push the pocket on 3rd. Force a collapse instead of getting cute and giving up chunk plays.

Advertisement
Back