Roche transferring to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please don't make us watch this dude chase RBs down the sideline.

Seriously under appreciated post right here.

And for *** sake, please have him and Greg on the field at the same time. Sounds so simple, but we know better.

Advertisement
Great pickup!
See, this is where I should post some booty gifs or whatever to celebrate and I can't because I'm still ******* salty about fiu and latech. Thanks manny!

Yes, Va Tech is pretty salty. Feel like they got played by Roche.

There's an entire thread discussing how he committed to them on Saturday night. They said he even helped with some other recruits on campus... He spent all day today sending in enrollment paperwork and talking back and forth with their staff. Supposedly people worked in admissions on their day off to process his application to graduate school and then he posts a commitment to Miami not long after King commits....

They are NOT happy there...

There's an entire thread discussing how he committed to them on Saturday night. They said he even helped with some other recruits on campus... He spent all day today sending in enrollment paperwork and talking back and forth with their staff. Supposedly people worked in admissions on their day off to process his application to graduate school and then he posts a commitment to Miami not long after King commits....

Sounds like something that happens to us lol

Advertisement

Welcome to our world

lol god **** if that's all true.

Recruiting is fluid

Like D'Eriq King...the jump up from G5 to P5 is bigger than most think.

He's going to be solid for us, but he's also going to see a decline in snaps...I'm curious how that effects his production. We'll see.

Advertisement
lol god **** if that's all true.

Recruiting is fluid

Sounds legit. Thread was started by their main moderator on the 247 board. He cites multiple sources confirming the information. The thread is 7pages long... Sounds like Roche was in communication with them literally until King committed. He also said that UNC was talking to him today too. Still trying to get him to defer to Summer enrollment.

Totally different story given to Ferman on Canesport by Roche .

Like D'Eriq King...the jump up from G5 to P5 is bigger than most think.

He's going to be solid for us, but he's also going to see a decline in snaps...I'm curious how that effects his production. We'll see.

1st of all he's already better than Garvin. So as far as I'm concerned that's an upgrade. Secondly, the gap between P5 & G5 is as small as it's ever been. Case in pt UCF. Parity is a very real thing in CFB.

Advertisement
Back