Roche and Borregales to the senior bowl

Advertisement
Daniel Jeremiah said this about Roche

Quincy Roche, edge rusher, Miami. An ACC pass rusher caught my eye for the second day in a row. Roche was outstanding in team sessions, pushing his way into the backfield to make plays. He relies on power over speed to disrupt offenses and has a little stiffness in his game, but he reminds me of former NFL defensive lineman Darryl Tapp, a second-round pick of the Seattle Seahawks back in 2006. Tapp spent more than a decade in the league and was a productive player. We could see Roche make the same kind of impact.

Daniel Jeremiah said this about Roche

Quincy Roche, edge rusher, Miami. An ACC pass rusher caught my eye for the second day in a row. Roche was outstanding in team sessions, pushing his way into the backfield to make plays. He relies on power over speed to disrupt offenses and has a little stiffness in his game, but he reminds me of former NFL defensive lineman Darryl Tapp, a second-round pick of the Seattle Seahawks back in 2006. Tapp spent more than a decade in the league and was a productive player. We could see Roche make the same kind of impact.

@DMoney you like this comparison?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back