Roche and Borregales to the senior bowl

Advertisement
Man do I wish we had Jose for 4 years. Baxa was a disgrace and Badgley wasn’t clutch. Also he’s trash in the NFL and will be cut soon.
Jose seemed to be having problems toward the end of the season. Hopefully he picks it up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never seen a joke go over someone’s head so much lol.
You know we have his brother, right?
His brother is like him automatic...
C3197A5E-924D-46CA-86E4-93F4ABEF274F.gif

Advertisement
Every year man.

This year its Roche beating the Outland Trophy Winner and Starting Tackle on the National Championship squad.

I remember both Quarterman and Pinckney being hailed as impact players who were dropping into coverage against tightends and forcing pass breakups.

These guys get a FEW DAYS of real coaching and they look like completely different players.

Advertisement
Every year man.

This year its Roche beating the Outland Trophy Winner and Starting Tackle on the National Championship squad.

I remember both Quarterman and Pinckney being hailed as impact players who were dropping into coverage against tightends and forcing pass breakups.

These guys get a FEW DAYS of real coaching and they look like completely different players.
He will always be an underdawg type but he had a good season for us, he just played on other side of a FREAK..

As a browns fan, I'd love Roche in round 2. Pair him opposite Myles Garrett and let's cook.

Advertisement
Back