Robert Stafford commits to the U

View as article
Advertisement
I think they are 200% in on Cormani, and 100% on Brown as the 3 CBs in the class. Bama difficult to beat for Cormani but i think we will. All the main protagonists except UF have 2 CBs committed already and i don't think he goes there.

Busy with work, three small youngsters (all 7 and under). I'm in grad school again, which is really dumb, ha. Been following recruiting more just because I've made friends with some decent sources and they are excited, which is infectious. I used to only care once they signed, but it's a bit more interesting with Mario.

Life is good. Enjoying being a poster on the board every now and then.
What exactly in Grad School? If you don’t mind me asking 🙂

Hey what’s up with his commit edit having jumpman Nikes completely out of place in the background

Advertisement
Welcome to the U Robert Stafford

Happy College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

1656619455786.gif

glass.gif

yellow.gif

aADXm.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This young brother deserves a lot more than 6 pages. He’s a baller and we are very lucky to have him.
Now if he was visiting other schools, releasing top 12’s or posting on social media, he would have 50 pages at least.
Let’s appreciate not only the player but how low-key he handled his recruitment.
100% want Mr. Stafford to succeed for a lot of reasons beyond his play on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back