Robert Marve

I don't have any heat against Marve (unless he was an informant). He was poorly coached and wasted under an ignoramus name Randy Shannon.

Advertisement
Come on now. Jacory and Marve both got screwed playing under an OC like Nix and HC like Randy but:

Jacory > Marve.

Jacory would have been a **** good college QB with good coaching. Marve moved on to Purdue and was a spot starter there so it isn't like he lit it up after he moved on.

Advertisement
Overall, glad that part is past us now. The U is in a good place and headed to good things now. All the best to Marve and Jacori.

Come on now. Jacory and Marve both got screwed playing under an OC like Nix and HC like Randy but:

Jacory > Marve.

Jacory would have been a **** good college QB with good coaching. Marve moved on to Purdue and was a spot starter there so it isn't like he lit it up after he moved on.

Marve had a very good senior season. 1734 yds, 65.6%, 15 TD to 5 INT.

Advertisement
**** Marve!

Didn't he cooperate with the NCAA in our investigation? If so, I agree with you.

He basically just said "yea, sure" to everything they said so he could keep playing. Don't think he gave anything in depth.

So he corroborated the testimony?

Let's support Marve then.

Yeah, that's all he did was corrobarate Shapiro's allegations. No big deal. **** of a guy.

Advertisement
**** Marve!

Didn't he cooperate with the NCAA in our investigation? If so, I agree with you.

He basically just said "yea, sure" to everything they said so he could keep playing. Don't think he gave anything in depth.

So he corroborated the testimony?

Let's support Marve then.

Yeah, that's all he did was corrobarate Shapiro's allegations. No big deal. **** of a guy.

He deserves 100 tight virgins and 80 billion dollars cash.

Our fanbase would probably suck Nevin off if given a chance.

Randy handled that situation terribly..... Al Golden would've had both QBs battling it out for "COMPETITION" which makes sense to me.

Regardless Jacory was the better QB though imo, I just think the competition couldve made both QBs better.

Marve had better physical tools. Jacory wasn't mentally tough and had a rubber arm. What Marve lacked could've easily been overcome with time.

Advertisement
**** Marve!

if marve opened his mouth to save his own skin, and it was reported that he did, **** him. there is plenty of reason to hate. he took benefits, and he corroborated which has contributed to missing bowl games, and whatever else the coi gives us. anything that anyone has said about him is his own fault, just like everyone else involved with this who has caught **** on message boards. nobody forced marve to cut classes, nobody forced marve to get arrested, however you look at the fairness of the shake he got, it was far from one sided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marve's arm was overrated. He thew bullets to guys standing right in front of him, but he was horrible throwing the ball down the field. Jacory was a better passer and quarterback.

Advertisement
Back