ROBERT LOCKHART COMMITS TO MIAMI

brennanpcarroll Brennan Carroll
#WelcometotheU This is not a repeat... Three-peat
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Advertisement
who is this kid?? highlights?

Tall WR from Boca that went to prep skool. Has been commited to Va Tech for the past few months. Golden & staff got on him a month or so ago and really got him thinking our way. Personally, I'll remain skeptical on this one until NLOI day.

image_normal.jpg

brennanpcarroll Brennan Carroll

#WelcometotheU This is not a repeat... Three-peat

5 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want people to keep in mind that his senior year was his second playing football, he skipped Soph-Junior year to play basketball

Advertisement
Advertisement
really like this kid. he looks raw at WR to me though. he has great burst and lateral quickness with very good top end speed.

I really like the defensive tape. kid likes to stick his head in and deliver a shot.

I'm thinking DB and KR/PR though he might get a shot at WR first due to the lack of playmakers at that spot right now

Very nice film. Kid looks like a definite difference maker. Welcome to the U! Great day to be a Cane

Very nice film. Kid looks like a definite difference maker. Welcome to the U! Great day to be a Cane

Yep, thought I saw a hint of Peter Warrick with his running style and moves. Obviously great hands as well.

Best recruiting day in a long while.

Advertisement
Back