Robert Burns to Uconn

So you are saying we were not playing the right RB?

Nevermind. Just read the other post. Quite a take, let's see if him and Lingard prove it elsewhere.
I don’t believe Lingard was that good to begin with. Burns is a more natural runner and athlete for the position. I do believe at UCONN he explodes and shows who he really is. Who should’ve been at Miami. The kid is 5’11 230s running in the 4.5s, great balance, and runs low, and has a lot of power!!

Advertisement
I don’t believe Lingard was that good to begin with. Burns is a more natural runner and athlete for the position. I do believe at UCONN he explodes and shows who he really is. Who should’ve been at Miami. The kid is 5’11 230s running in the 4.5s, great balance, and runs low, and has a lot of power!!
Hope you are right for his sake, I would hope our staph is not that dumb to basically make him transfer but who knows.

That is interesting. And I am not trying to argue. So you think he would be the #3 back on the depth chart and Cam should be #4? Where is Thad in that pecking order?
Yes. In my opinion, based on what I’ve seen from either games or camp, when it comes to playing RB... the order should have been as followed.
1. Don Chaney (easily)
2a. Jaylon Knighton
2b. Robert Burns
3. Cam Davis
4. Cody Brown
5. Thad Franklin

Yes. In my opinion, based on what I’ve seen from either games or camp, when it comes to playing RB... the order should have been as followed.
1. Don Chaney (easily)
2a. Jaylon Knighton
2b. Robert Burns
3. Cam Davis
4. Cody Brown
5. Thad Franklin
Man IF that is true how dumb were they to give Cam more carries than the rest of the RBs combined?

Advertisement
Man IF that is true how dumb were they to give Cam more carries than the rest of the RBs combined?
That’s what I always wondered. I like Cam and all, but he’s just not it. Hence why he can’t beat out Chaney or Knighton. Knighton only knock is that he’s light in the ***. If Chaney doesn’t get injured... it’s possible chance Cam have to leave. If Mark Richt was the head coach... I believe Cam leaves, because Richt doesn’t care about players being in their feelings about playing time.

First Class young man who is a talented football player as well; just needs to stay healthy and get the reps. Ideally he'll be a big fish in a small pond with the Huskies. I'm a BIG FAN of his and hope he crushes it on and off the field.

Advertisement
1. Don Chaney (easily)
2a. Jaylon Knighton
2b. Robert Burns
3. Cam Davis
4. Cody Brown
5. Thad Franklin
Disagree but you make a **** good point about burns attributes, but you know what they say about the best ability. I’m definitely gone be keeping an eye out on how his season goes.

Another Florida bust, come on and stop hyping the trainwreck of Florida high-school supposedly stars. Who's next Pope Wiggins etc....

Advertisement
Good kid. Wish him the best. Every time he touched the ball, he made the most of it.

Some dummies here trying to drop jokes about his injury history but he was pretty **** healthy during his tenure here.

Advertisement
Go and get on the field young man Go play the game that you’ve sacrificed to play. Good luck and we appreciate the past 4 years.

Advertisement
Back