Robert Burns to Uconn

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s with the rock obsession lately?
Art Photoshop GIF

Go do your thing bro!! I’d be willing to bet he makes it to the nfl from UCONN. I’d definitely take him over Cam right now.

Advertisement
Go do your thing bro!! I’d be willing to bet he makes it to the nfl from UCONN. I’d definitely take him over Cam right now.
Miami wouldn't and didn't.

But I wish him only the best and expect he'll, at least, be in an NFL training camp at some point if he can stay healthy. That's also a big "if".

Miami wouldn't and didn't.

But I wish him only the best and expect he'll, at least, be in an NFL training camp at some point if he can stay healthy. That's also a big "if".
Don’t know if you know, but he hasn’t been injured since 2018. He had an injury in HS, reinjured himself in the spring camp of 2018, but returned and has been ready to go ever since. He suited up every game but just never got the nod for a bigger role. Like I said, I guarantee he breaks out and gets on an nfl roster before Cam. Him not starting over Chaney or Knighton is understandable, but Cam... that’s a reason to transfer. Yeah I said it!

Don’t know if you know, but he hasn’t been injured since 2018. He had an injury in HS, reinjured himself in the spring camp of 2018, but returned and has been ready to go ever since. He suited up every game but just never got the nod for a bigger role. Like I said, I guarantee he breaks out and gets on an nfl roster before Cam. Him not starting over Chaney or Knighton is understandable, but Cam... that’s a reason to transfer. Yeah I said it!
He's explosive, strong as ****, and has great balance. Been a fan of his for a long time.

So you are saying we were not playing the right RB?

Nevermind. Just read the other post. Quite a take, let's see if him and Lingard prove it elsewhere.

Advertisement
Great schedule for him. Lots of middling teams he can run through to establish himself. Then they play Clemson (and UCF) in November!

That is interesting. And I am not trying to argue. So you think he would be the #3 back on the depth chart and Cam should be #4? Where is Thad in that pecking order?

Advertisement
Good luck to him... Hope he can stay healthy and have a good season... You only get so many years to enjoy playing so I hope he makes the most of it and has fun in the process...

Advertisement
Back