Robert Burns: "Second Spoon" - Feeding the Underserved Community

Advertisement
Those weren't boos you heard when Chaney got stuffed on 4th and 1. It was fans chanting "Boo-urns, Boo-urns!" because he's the obvious choice in short-yardage and goal-line situations.

Robert Burns is an awesome young man. Super representative of our team. Worked hard to contribute on the field. Keep grinding and doing great things. Kid would be one heck of a pastor if he chooses. 🙌🙌🙌

Great story. There are some really terrific kids on this team, no matter what their on field record may be....

Burns is a good kid, he has had some injuries and some freshman RBs pass him up on the depth chart but you never hear him complain, he needs to transfer , I would love to see him ball out , his situation reminds me a lot of Gus Edward , Gus in the nfl right now , I hope the same happens for burns.

if our guys put half as mush effort into ball as they do community service we’d win a lot more games.

I know that’s going to come across the wrong way and people will dislike that remark but it’s true.

Miami is too worried about image and it seems like we a constantly paying for past sins.

We have more community service award players over the last decade than we do have 1st team ALL ACC players
This is the dumbest comment of the year.

Advertisement
Burns is a talent. But like Chad Thomas, he stopped being all-in on football, just earlier. ... should transfer to Northwestern and eat up the Big 10.
I really think the kid can play. I'd expect him to transfer when he gets his degree. Would be funny if he and N'kosi transfer to the same school and kill it. Doubtful they wind up at the same school, but I could see both of them doing really well.

Burns is a good kid, he has had some injuries and some freshman RBs pass him up on the depth chart but you never hear him complain, he needs to transfer , I would love to see him ball out , his situation reminds me a lot of Gus Edward , Gus in the nfl right now , I hope the same happens for burns.
Yep. I see much of the same thing. The kid has talent. Sometimes things happen (injuries) where you are stereotyped and it becomes hard to overcome. Just like my Philadelphia Eagles with Nelson Agholor who got a bad reputation for dropped balls and everyone calling him a 1st round bust. Now he's killing it for the LV Raiders.

Burns just needs a fresh start at another school. Get your degree first. Wish him well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back