Robert Burns: "Second Spoon" - Feeding the Underserved Community

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Great story. There are some really terrific kids on this team, no matter what their on field record may be....

Advertisement
Great story. There are some really terrific kids on this team, no matter what their on field record may be....

I am not saying he should but I always thought if he did transfer he’d transfer to an Ivy school. Seems like a very smart, good kid.

Burns is a talent. But like Chad Thomas, he stopped being all-in on football, just earlier. ... should transfer to Northwestern and eat up the Big 10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good kid. Would have loved to see what he could have done on the field if his body didnt break down. Still has a chance to be productive at UM

if our guys put half as mush effort into ball as they do community service we’d win a lot more games.

I know that’s going to come across the wrong way and people will dislike that remark but it’s true.

Miami is too worried about image and it seems like we a constantly paying for past sins.

We have more community service award players over the last decade than we do have 1st team ALL ACC players

Advertisement
Hope Burns comes back..the kid was injured for so long the longer he heals all the injury’s he had the stronger and better he will be.

‘the kid was an absolute beast before he got all the injuries and I just feel he will be that again..jmo...man I love our RB room..

Heartwarming and inspiring story - especially this time of year and in this year of extraordinary circumstances.

Advertisement
This kid is beyond a good kid. He’s one of a kind. His story alone is inspirational.

Great kid. and before we tell him to transfer, let’s encourage him to stay at UM, get a great degree, become a leader in his community like Demetrius Jackson, and one day become a CEO or politician. This young man will be successful and I hope he recognizes the value of a UM degree, especially in S Fla.
Do a grad transfer year if he wants to play, but get the UM degree.

Real leadership 👆

Advertisement
Back