Robert Burns misses 2nd practice in a row

Advertisement
Any word on Trayone Gray? Maybe he can come back and provide the depth we need at the position. I mean let's not forget he was a guy this board nutted on for months. Since the board is right about Burns maybe it can turn out to be right about Gray.

LOL at dudes saying a separated shoulder isn't an issue, especially for a guy with LEGITIMATE durability concerns.

We're talking about a guy who is as delicate as a Ritz crack3r, and trust me when I say this, but you pop that thing out once and you're extremely prone to it happening again.

How do u dislocate a shoulder when they haven't been wearing full pads

How do u dislocate a shoulder when they haven't been wearing full pads
Like this?

tumblr_mi8o03uDuV1s559c9o1_500.gif

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2874715 said:
Maybe i missed something but is chocolate not available?

Yea, you kinda missed a shredded anterior cruciate ligament, but other than that you're up-to-date

Advertisement
Old Woopi McFarland must be sitting there like ' the f*ck did I choose Maryland'...

If Burns has a dislocated shoulder then what's the point of trying to cover it up? I don't understand all the cloak and dagger BS. It only makes sense if they didn't know if he was hurt and were buying time until they received official word of his injury status.

Advertisement
Privacy laws play a huge role in this also.

Really ?? Privacy laws?? so when the NFL posted injury reports during the week, they are violated HEPA??? and up until now, injuries have been reported during spring training and during the season.. something beyond that is going on.. JMHO

Bobby Gehrig getting hurt is about as surprising as my Amish friend Hezekiah getting happy pants when I bought him a lap dance at Parachute Pvssies last night.

If it's only a dislocated shoulder then he will be fine. I was fearing it was another ankle injury. Y'all so called cane fans are rooting against the kid. Makes me sick

If I had to point out why this guy is universally reviled, aside from his nerd troops that rally to his side all the time, this post would be Exhibit A.

Advertisement
[TWEET]848199984931647488[/TWEET]
Instead of trying to encourage him our "fans" are quick to kick him while he's down. I don't see how you can be fake, can never be me

UM fans should provide encouragement for Broke to drink a Prestone slurpy.

Any word on Trayone Gray? Maybe he can come back and provide the depth we need at the position. I mean let's not forget he was a guy this board nutted on for months. Since the board is right about Burns maybe it can turn out to be right about Gray.
Gray is gone isn't he? Didn't an insider start a thread saying sayonara to him?

Privacy laws play a huge role in this also.

Really ?? Privacy laws?? so when the NFL posted injury reports during the week, they are violated HEPA??? and up until now, injuries have been reported during spring training and during the season.. something beyond that is going on.. JMHO

I think the privacy laws apply to the school with regards to injuries, grades,etc....nothing to do with NFL team. But I could be wrong.

Gray is gone isn't he? Didn't an insider start a thread saying sayonara to him?

Gray needs to log on more often to Canesinsight so he can keep up with his status.

Advertisement
Back