Robert Burns misses 2nd practice in a row

I don't think anyone is rooting against him, its just very hard to be hopeful about his playing future when he keeps getting hurt. He should be fresh from lack of high school touches but cant seem to push through these injuries. He's either extremely unlucky or doesn't have the dog in him to push through. Either way it is definitely a concern and we still don't have the roster spots to be taking these types of risks with schollies

Advertisement
If it's only a dislocated shoulder then he will be fine. I was fearing it was another ankle injury. Y'all so called cane fans are rooting against the kid. Makes me sick

Exactly. Quote fans unquote need to cool it with that ****. Burns might trip over all that negativity and be out another 4-6 months.

It's not the kids fault his body is injury prone. Potential seems elite. Give the kid a break

Advertisement
[TWEET]848199984931647488[/TWEET]
Instead of trying to encourage him our "fans" are quick to kick him while he's down. I don't see how you can be fake, can never be me

Who's kicking him while he's down? His injuries and resulting lack of playing time have been a major topic on this board for some time now. That he got injured immediately, presumably with none to little contact, is concerning and re-enforces long-standing fears. It's not an attack on a recruit to point out the facts. No one is calling him derogatory names. We all wish for the best for him.

Advertisement
The sling is just part of a project for one of his classes. Don't worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need Lingard and Davis ASAP.... burns will not play here. Bones are too brittle.Treat him like that linebacker Gayot. Let him finish out as a student.

Advertisement
i see Robert Burns is going to be the player that this board is bent on trolling this season.... you all think a teenager that probably has NFL ambitions isnt aware of his circumstance??

he's a 3rd string rb at best this year, more likely a redshirt candidate if we get a transfer. You clowns act like we "need" him to win games immediately?? Regardless i'm rooting for him, he's a talented kid and a good kid by all accounts that i'm sure you trolls cant make him feel no worse than he probably already does, yall are some true fake @ss bxtches frfr

i see Robert Burns is going to be the player that this board is bent on trolling this season.... you all think a teenager that probably has NFL ambitions isnt aware of his circumstance??

he's a 3rd string rb at best this year, more likely a redshirt candidate if we get a transfer. You clowns act like we "need" him to win games immediately?? Regardless i'm rooting for him, he's a talented kid and a good kid by all accounts that i'm sure you trolls cant make him feel no worse than he probably already does, yall are some true fake @ss bxtches frfr

I don't think Miami (FL) needs Burns to win. I do think going into a season with 2 scholarship running backs is a pretty bad idea.

Also, this thread isn't designed to make Robert Burns aware of his circumstances. It's for fans to vent that we essentially have 2 scholarship running backs.

Advertisement
I got ripped to shreds when I asked if this kid was a take due to his injuries. I still say he never plays a down here.

Bruh a separated shoulder isnt an injury that going to keep him from practicing in the fall. Yall need to calm down. We still have 3, not 2, other scholarship backs on the roster. And personally i think we should just go ahead and grt Deejay practice at RB

I don't think Miami (FL) needs Burns to win. I do think going into a season with 2 scholarship running backs is a pretty bad idea.

Also, this thread isn't designed to make Robert Burns aware of his circumstances. It's for fans to vent that we essentially have 2 scholarship running backs.

We are definitely going to get a transfer at RB... and Trayone Gray is still on the roster, also DeeJay Dallas can play RB as well.

The situation will work itself out, it's not Robert Burns fault that Miami is under manned at the rb position. Even if he didnt have injury issues he may not have been ready to help alleviate those depth issues immediately anyway.

Advertisement
Back