Robert Burns Making a Difference...

I hope they do a piece on this before the LSU ... cajuns vs convicts my ***.. L$U has been buying players for their usual 9-3 seasons since forever. I remember watching a ESPN piece that had Ricky Jean-Francois driving around in a charger and thinking to myself how the SEC keeps getting away with it.

The convicts thing is getting played out. UF has more arrests on a Tuesday than us. The parking lot at BAMAs practices look like a car show. We graduate just about everyone and give back to the community and we're convicts?? F em

Advertisement
These stories too often go unnoticed. The headlines are filled with news of player arrests and other shenanigans.

Whether Burns ever plays a down at the U, he's proven to be an exemplary Cane. Well done young man!

Pretty clear why Richt stuck by this kid even when he didn’t play for a second year in a row outside of a few snaps as a senior. And it looks like Burns has repaid Richt’s faith and is putting that same level of passion and commitment into football. Impressive young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back