Robert Burns Making a Difference...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep these articles saved in your notes when people talk dumb about our boys. Instead of arguing like a nutcase simply show them & make them feel like ****.

Service projects are nice and necessary since social programs have been replaced by welfare programs for the very rich. Bobby Burns will be tough to handle when the defense has been worn down by Homer, DJ and Lingard. Provided a mix of 1st and 2nd team OL can open holes.

Advertisement
Wow! One thing is to do community service for the "required hours" and because the University is mandate it. These kids are doing it because they enjoy serving others. I do a lot of work at the Mother Theresa soup kitchen not far from where they go and I can tell you there is a LOT of people in need. These are good good kids their talents go way beyond the football field! The school and us fans should be proud of them.

Advertisement
Man. I opened this thread hoping it was news that Burns was finally living up to his billing.

Dang. If these kids keep this crap up we might never get our bad boy rep back. Didn't they watch The U? Mark is going have to start running the scores up every week to remind everyone one ho we are. (Good work kids -- and don't worry they will hate us regardless once we win one NC.)

I thought this thread was going to be about him making a difference on the field haha. Nice story, thanks OP.

Advertisement
Back